[Giveaway Again] 30 MORE cats between now and 9/30

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -_I_-4m-G0IN6-7o-CHILL-y0U-__-, Aug 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The thief robbed my house
    And he started to search for money
    So i wake up and started to search with him

2. What is the probability of me getting one? ?

3. Lurkin this thread haha

4. Umm, how about a pic of my old cat
    [​IMG]

5. meooowww meeeooowww come here kitty cat cat

6. Here kitty kitty kitty ..

7. This is still active. I think the hunts approach shook up the PIMD world and changed gameplay for many players. As a merc in a few sfws, it definitely forced me to think differently about my strategy between helping clubs and helping others collect rewards. It also forced me to stop hitting back certain players in retalition as there is nothing really to be lost of gained during the hunt from sfw perspective.

8. Punny.

9. This made me smirk...

10. Ask a real statistician. There too many variables for me to consider at the level of skill I have remaining after being far removed from a university level statistics course to give you a proper response. Good luck though.

12. Did she share some of the money with the guy that gave her the cat though?

13. INSANE IN THE MEMBRANE, INSANE IN THE BRAIN!

14. If you can dance in the shower without breaking anything... you’re not just pretending to be cool my friend. You’re definitely cool.

15. Word to Breal... I appreciate this.

16. Nice dog.

17. Lately I’ve been thinking it’s just someone else’s job to care
    Who am I to sympathize when no one gave a damn ? (Lyrics from Lana Del Rey’s Change ...it’s beautiful, listen to it pls)

18. Ok. I’ll give it a listen.

19. Listened: and to prove it to you... at about the 2:59 mark where she sings the lyrics “turning sour” using the notes, a G#4 (raised 7th in A minor) resolving through passing tones E4 to D4, and the left hand accompaniment of the piano abandons her for a moment... leaving just the post production effects and lightly pressed B5, (9th in the key of A minor but actually the 5th in the key of E major)... this gives us (the listener) the indication that the song is actually in harmonic minor at this point, where it could have easily have been assumed to be natural minor beforehand, as there were no clues to lead us (the listener) to believe otherwise given the original E minor chord, which includes a G natural during the refrain. It’s clever song writing, considering the approaches taken to make more apparent the dramatic climax, both, lyrically, and sonically, right then. I took it as... if you weren’t listening to me before... you definitely are now. Nice one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.