Seeking: Feedback on Masculine Avatars

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Aug 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  2. 1. This hunts loss avi, effortless intensity and pinstripe punk

2. They are slightly softer

3. I think a more smaller feminine or androgynous male avi would be nice

3. 1. The one Ahli posted.. left side 2nd from top
    2. I like tan skinned men

4. [​IMG]
    it's actually this pic

5. I haven't been on pimd really long but so far the male avatar that impressed me most is the pinstripe punk. It's aesthetically pleasing and there is details like the eye colour ,tattoos and great clothing differentiation compared to the others In the series that brings out attitude and also thumbs up to being inclusive of other ethnic groups . Continue the variety !

6. My Favorite male avi was from Wedding Hunt side story avi, there's just something about that avi that somehow gives me butterflies  lol... maybe because he's a C. E. O. Lol jk jk... I love it because of its hairstyle, its physics, its clothing and it somehow realistic... Some male avi really looks like a gay >_ <... No offense  that's all 

7. They are amazing, they are the only thing that can be expensive but can help you in the long run. Best part of the game by far.

8. I love uptown bomber. It's because he looks very cool and is good looking even with little clothing and stuff.

9. 1) My favorite avatar is the one I have, the teacher.
    2) I can connect with his sense of style and his career. I think it's important to have Ava's which people can connect to and vary in style, ethnicity, presented hobby/career, and displayed personality. Not to mention more detailed Ava's can do a lot to bring the character to life.

10. We need more of this:
    1) dad bods
    2) skinny but not jacked Avis
    3) Avis in suits are the best
    4) MORE DOGGOS
    5) dudes in casual wear
    6) MORE BEER
    We need less of this:
    1) Less Feminine male Avis
    2) This goes for all avis, WE NEED MORE GOID LOOKING ONES IN LINGERIE!!! The good stat avi from Black Friday bags was ugly af
    3) LESS HAIR DYE
    4) Less stupid designs

11. 1. My favorite avatar is "Valentine Date"
    2. His hair was really cool and vibrant, you don't see a lot of people in real life of video games that look as cool. It's different, unique, rare. I love it

12. I like d uptown bomber avi.its really cute.anyway all of ur artworks hav a unique style to it n i love it.i wait eagerly to see what cool avi u guys r coming up with at every new event.ilove drawing cartoons n anime.mind if i copy ur style guys?n i want to know who is behind all dese artworks.hats off to them!

13. My favorite male avatar is none because all men are trash. #feminism

14. 1. Hypnocat Otoko has to be my favorite male avatar.
    2. Yes there are better "looking" avatars. But this one is more of a realistic character which is what we need more of. More realistic looking avatars that can actually relate to people. Even the girl version of this avatar is my favorite for the same reasons.

15. I love all the detail an work u guys put in to them. I honestly love who ever makes your avatars

16. I like the retro record avi because the shading and detailing is nice. (Could add more detail to the face) Sometimes the heads on the avi don’t fit the body (student style avi) I think adding more masculine details to the faces (jawline,lip facial hair, nose) would really improve the men Avis.

17. I love the uptown bomber male avatar. There was definitely a lot of work put into it and it's amazing because it caters to some of the males that play this game who like what you'd call "not average or normal" looking avatars. Keep making the male avatars as amazing as that one!

18. i pick this! just looking at him makes me drool. lmao jk...isn't he gorgeous? he has just enough workout muscle on his arms..not too much not too less and the way he ran his hand through his hair is so sexy and the fact that his mouth was hidden by the mask makes you fantasize how his lips would have looked like without the mask on ? i'm not a perv :lol: VERY MANLY <3

good thing his abs are not shown...i don't really have a thing for 6-pack muscles ?just my opinion️

19. That’s not a masculine avatar looks pretty feminine

20. When I think of my favorite masculine avatar on PIMD many come to mind but Id have to say my favorites are the tattooed ones because I like the creativity put into the ink for each character and the tattoos themselves really make the avatar pop and stand out to me. So my favorite masculine avatar is the mirror selfie VIP! Thanks for reading my opinion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.