Seeking: Feedback on Masculine Avatars

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Aug 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1: Fave right now is pinstripe pink
    2: He honestly just is so masculine with how he stands and gives off a non caring vibe. Hes chill and I love the use of the hat! He is a very unique character

2. I like the one from the bbq hunt. The one holding the spatula. He was just so welcoming and realistic with his smile. Every time I saw him I thought he was gonna come alive and offer me some links off the grill. Lol (I’m crazy I know)

3. guys the female avis r nice and look attracktive and show details and professionalism in it but the male ones r not the best you can show more of their front part and make their outfits more scary

4. as a animator my most favorite male avatar is the guy with the panda. the way the artist illustrated it is very unique. the proportion of its head to the last panda is very well balance and who could resist panda? right? everybody loves panda lol, though i wish the color of its clothes were not greeb like the artist could have use different color for its pants, but over all its good. very iconic avatar of pimd.

5. Well i have always been fond of all ur avatars since i joined the game 4mos ago..lime its d one who motivates me to be active all d time just to get d vip ones..but aside from the rose avatars..i only have fall inlove on 1 specific ava...its not a new one..its dark skinned with captivating green eyes...and was like holding some crate of beer...damn i even dont know d name of it..i just droll on him everytime i saw d avatar on wc..

6. There are a lot of really cool ones, like the bloody characters, i find them very unique and really cool. I think some of the more basic ones are too basic.

7. My favorite avatar as of now is this hunts avatar. “Lunar Phase”.
    The avatar fits the theme very well in accordance to posture, fashion and details. Im very into the sharp shadows you create with such avatars. It gives a more clean and defined look to them.

8. Dinner Date VIP. Because it has nice eyes and my rs likes it

9. Honestly I think that I like almost every Male avatar that yall have provided for us Pimd players so it's kinda hard for me to just pick one. I think everyone here has their own idea of how masculinity should be. In my opinion what yall should do is create 3 different type of male masculine avatars and have the pins community vote as too which one is better. Maybe just too give yall an idea as too what people would want more.

10. My favorite avatar is advance gamer coz I think that avatar is imagining that in the future of pimd game got vr like the ready player one and sword art online i want that happen in pimd word heheh that's awesome ?

11. I believe the Pinstripe Punk is a pretty decent choice for a male avatar. It’s unique in its own way. This avatar definitely lets people of the alternative lifestyle, like me, get to describe themselves. Especially when it incorporates tattoos. Definitely a solid choice for a masculine male avatar.

12. Pinstripe Punk! He is my favorite! The amount of time put into these characters is amazing! I love the fact he has a hat and there is so much more face detail than most characters! Honestly detail is key to me

13. Aight cool, I’ve been looking for an outlet for my rants about the masculine avatars here.
    My top three favorites are the
    1. Hypnocat Otoko (Anime con hunt)
    2. Present Day Plunderer (Pirate hunt)
    3. Nature Walker (Midsummer’s Night hunt)
    They each show something ya’ll don’t do very often with masculine avatars.
    The hypnocat dude is pleasantly chubby, pirate guys got a slight indian influence with his nose, nature walker has obvious asian influence.
    They each step out of the black or white things you guys keep doing with avatars anymore. More recently I’ve noticed most hunt males look like, sadly like basic stock photos, like there’s not much effort being put into them. There’s 2 male avatars, ones from the Valentine’s bags and the other was from the St Patricks hunt and I swear on my life it’s the same man but he dyed his hair and took off his shirt. I don’t want to see the same guy returning in different clothes constantly.
    And for the love of god, guys can have blemishes, guys can have freckles, guys can have moles. Seeing all these guys who have perfect skin is shameful. I spend so much time playing this game but I’ve yet to find a masculine avatar I’d want to be my constant avatar.
    Also, please try to put more effort into the trans avatars, even outside of pride month.

kthanksbye

14. All the masculine avatars are great and it hard to choose a favorite

15. 1:Harness Hotness Black Friday 2017
    2:To me it looks unique, because I've never seen an avi that looks similar to it. The tattoos and golden harness are also something that attracts attention.

16. 1. I like the first guy with beard and wearing a gray sweater and white shirt

2. I like that avi because he looks good and looks clean with what he’s wearing

17. Ink Break VIP. I love the tattoo sleeves, the eyes are piercing, and in general the Ava is sexy af.

18. 1. My favourite male avi has to be crimson charm
    2. Simply because he has a sophisticated yet fun art style to him and he is pleasing to the eye when you first look at him. You can tell that he was more than just a doodle but he could possibly have a back story to him

19. The avi on the top left of the home screen
    He looks like someone who loves to party like me

20. My favorite Male Avi has to be Retro Records. Mostly because he has the alternative style like an irl guy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.