Cabin on the Island

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Aug 7, 2018.

1. So you can party and get more idols for the person farming you ;)

2. I got 5 journal pages so far... that's 5 more than you...

3. Well yeah, you’re hitting those that don’t even know how to hit back, since they’re low stat nubbies, like you. If you’re higher stats, people will randomly hit you ALOT, if you have a good bit of idols.

4. Hardly anybody my size has more than 50 idols. I'm quite the target myself, learn how to hit from pin noob.

Also, everyone near me on the leaderboard is 50mcs+. So I'm not buying your stupid excuses.

5. You sound hella butthurt that this noob is kicking your ass in the hunt

6. Not everyone cares about hunts, it makes you a “noob” for even assuming that.

7. You just don't care cuz you suck at it :lol:

8. Ladies, ladies, calm down. You’re both very pretty.

9. I'm the prettiest

LetsGoBrandon likes this.
  10. True, you’d win Ms. Universe for sure

11. Noooooooooo top 100 and only 50kcs. Nobody can top that level of sêxy

12. Thank you

13. no. It's 666 at once.

14. Seems you’ve got a little confused. You got to reach 666 idols for 1 notebook, so I’m total, you’ll need 2664 for 4 notebooks.

15. You'll need far more bc people will take your idols along the way.

16. Exactly, unless you have a good bit of dns to spare.

17. Just me complaining so ignore me but I think having the story be 1 page instead of 4 would be easier, like start at one page then go up from there but that's frome complaining about not keeping my idols :/ Oh well

18. I'm not gonna tell you how, cuz I wanna keep my leaderboard spot....but you guys are complaining about nothing. It's easy to get enough idols to convert if you know the tricks of the trade

19. Loving it 