Cabin on the Island

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Aug 7, 2018.

2. Whoops hit submit by accident LOL.

THIS IS AN AWESOME STEAL. Most of my BL list have 200 or less, so I'm jelly!

Also for those losing for that quest, it 100% helps to collect a bunch before asking people to take em. More you have.. More you lose. ;) 2.1K to that cute avi girl!

3. But where is this PvP LB? I keep working towards collecting and idk if it's worth it?

4. Thats what I asked a page or two ago. Not sure if they plan to show us or make us wait until event is over. Or if they will daily update or something to that effect.

5. Maybe we need to actually achieve LB status to see it? if that's the case I should probably give up?

6. Thank you! Most people my size have less that 50. I'm really proud of that score, I doubt I'll be able to beat it

7. Julie, Queen of Stealing Idols

8. Somebody's gotta do it

9. I don't think so because I know a bunch who have a ton and they haven't seen anything either.

10. Maybe they'll introduce the LB a few days in?

11. Re: Leaderboard - it's working, it just can't be seen for some people yet.

This is a known bug. Don't worry, the LB will show up eventually and you ARE gaining progress on it.

Some people can see it, and they noticed that [ATA]Wanda is top of the leaderboards - this is for testing, and we'll remove Wanda soon. :D

12. When are you guys getting your crate items

13. Wth is the point of PvP if no ones losing money :lol: might as well just do another party based hunt

14. Because you lose idols instead of money

15. And you don’t lose stamina when hit either.

16. Don't care, I'm still having fun

17. Well yeah, you probably don’t even know how the fight button works

18. Best hunt ever! Wish I had more time to participate instead of always working, :[

19. People hit for money?