Cabin on the Island

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Why the hell would you make selfies 5Ecs? This game is already hard enough to play without paying.

2. You’re clearly late af

3. Why the hell would you not ask around before commenting about such parties? Because it’s a norm and these parties always comes out every few hunts. And for the record you don’t HAVE TO join these parties.

4. Nice initiative

5. SFW was already ruined tbh but since you can't effectively strip and farm someone during this hunt, the answer would be yes... technically.

Since when does anyone strip and farm in SFW tho? Isnt it just targetting people's tutors and harassing them from club to club? ?

6. Ata.. y’all didn’t think this one through. With the amount of dns we need to burn to get enough idols for pages is ridiculous. Then the items for get for the pages aren’t even worth all that work. Everyone actually think about it. It’s a double win for them. We’re buying dns to steal idols AND buying invites to do parties. I like the pvp aspect coming back. But either it need to be less than 666 idols to make a page or the party needs to drop more idols as well as stealing idols should be more consistent. I can hit someone steal 30 idols then hit again and only take 4.

7. Have yet to see a club that only harassed them from club to club without even hitting them.

8. I did it, boys. I got a page. 

9. Will you be giving us a PvP leaderboard in our cellphone, similar to the regular event leaderboard? Possibly posting it here, or will we only find out when the hunt is over?

10. how is pimd hard to play? there are tons of players who dont pay

LetsGoBrandon likes this.
  11. This hunt kinda makes sfw useless

12. So many people want more PVP and when ATA brings it into a hunt y'all wanna complain it's ruining sfw. Sit your whiny asses down for the next couple weeks.

13. 666 at one time or total? Please reply! I’m so confused?

14. NO...They thought it through thoroughly. $$$

15. Total

16. You can also choose to have them stolen or not do invite parties and only PvP or party without PvP. There's many combinations.

Be happy they are trying to find a way to engage PvP for the people on the game who enjoy it.

This is one of the first attempts in awhile, expect changes or other addition later.

Clearly invites + Dns = Profit
    Profit = Changes to increase

All you're saying is that you want to be a party fairy with nearly free PvP. Not the way the games works, and there are plenty multitasking between the two. Don't have dns? Do what you can. Improvise. ATA isnt going to minimalize things for the few people it doesn't work for when its working for most.

Also.. 666 is Satan's number and this is a hunt with Ouija boards and spirits. The number works for that purpose alone.

17. Talk about being a brown noser.

18. I didn't see any brown nosing in Esra's comment but alright.

19. just because shes a much more helpful and more important person than you are doesnt mean shes brown nosing. shes just doing what she does best.

LetsGoBrandon likes this.
  20. I'm still having fun. I found a dude with 628 idols that was staying pinned. I checked him for over an hour and then...boom...he slipped up and his idols are mine now.

Great fun