[CONTEST] Content Creator Insert_Username_Here

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kitten, Aug 7, 2018.

1. yes, i quit last year and uninstalled a couple months ago

2. Oh I didn’t even notice, no offense of course ? we never talk so I wouldn’t notice

3. I think ata have 2 do a hunt for 20days and they have to make drop less like 350 for 125kcs 700 for 250kcs 1200 for 500kcs like this and give 4 ava at same time not vip one and side stories have 2 be more difficult and end of hunt all have good mcs ,and if they make avas more realsitc it will be so good ,have to make new party not ecs but like eggs which will give us more drop then cats,in end of that party 2 or 3 player will get a egg which can ge hached after 2 egg party egg will give one random furni ,if egg will have colours it will he good like blue egg will gave bed, red, for rug, and more and i know my suggestion is idiotic ty?

4. Are you known to kefo in anyway or do u just have an oddly similar name

5. I think it’d be cool to have a hunt themed around cute animals where u can get cute animal stat items and the furniture would be cozy and have animals in them also and the avas have animals  basically a hunt involved with cute animals

6. Tbh i did not notice since you still showed up in forums and in group chats. When i was paying attention anyway. after a bit i got a lil self absorbed and stopped noticing ppl. Glad to see you here tho.

7. Ata have to make ava tradeable and cats too, have 2 rule about farming for items it was not good some guys farm for items ,more realistic avas and 4 avas from 1 stories and each hunt last long for 18 to 20 days ?ik it is a long time for any hunt and 2×payout in every hunt at some special occasions 10× if they can,and what about a game into game if will be good like other game will allow to play only club members like laders,rumy?and other card game ty

8. 1. Make avatars tradeable
    2. Allow us to create group chat (can add certain amount of people in one chat)
    3. make the text bigger lol
    4. Remove some cash in spinner and add more useful items
    5. More 5ecs store bought avatars
    6. Idk, make a hunt or something where we can buy furnitures using hunt drops
    7. More competitions for creating avatar ideas
    8. Create like a tracker for the amount of online times for the people in our friend list, so we can clear the inactive ones easier ??‍♀️??‍♀️??‍♀️

9. Nothing major will happen since they run on ancient code. So the only possible suggestions are different themed lame ass hunts.

10. Changes I would like to see in no particular order:

1. As has already been mentioned repeatedly by various people in several threads, a better/faster/easier way to navigate through avatars.
    2. More community events from ATA. These could be in form of weekly/monthly competitions, organising balanced wars since players usually end up organising lopsided ones or something similar which leads to increased interactions between players and developers.
    3. More changes towards balancing PvP and including it in hunts.
    4. A harder cat cafe, though I know it's on their radar.
    5. I honestly enjoyed the "complete xx parties" type of challenges, so maybe a variation of hunts every now and then.
    6. Wall archiving, as in a capability of hiding posts from people on wall instead of having to delete them to get to the older ones.
    7. Rebuff/Removal of Pots since in their current state, they seem useless.
    8. A better search option on forums since the current one can get confusing and makes me facepalm at times.

Regarding types/themes of hunts, ATA is doing pretty good on being inclusive and making relevant hunts. Including PvP in hunts seems like a step in the right direction and I would like to see more variations in hunts, be it any theme. Although, I would love a Jake Peralta avatar with his t-shirt saying "Toit Nups" or "Noice".

And since you mentioned "Future PimD" my mind went to AI. So a PimD AI that I can rp with since Siri, Alexa, Google Assistant won't. It's a joke, please relax.

That's all I can think of now. Cheers!

11. not unity =\= not able to change anything. lol

12. Everything is fine 

13. trade and sell ava and cats !!
    sleepover hunt w onesies as the avatars

14. You should make avatar boxes or bags with each hunts avatar in it so if people didn't get this hunts avi and they wanted to they have a better chance at getting itm

15. To be able to trade Avis, but costs a small amount of ECs. Or maybe just trading avis with your RS, because then they still make money on their ask outs =)

16. •being able to trade avatars and/or ec.
    •Animal themed hunt were avatars have ears and tails (foxes, cats, dogs,lizards, birds ect.), and we can pick male or female avatars when we get them from boxes. Also winning exotic animals in spinners.
    •having more chances to win extra credits in the spinner or in hunts boxes.

I hope any of them are possible!

19. It’s be cool too have a hunt that has side quest too do with your rs and tuties it be something to totally different and unique