[CONTEST] Content Creator Insert_Username_Here

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kitten, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Hello from beyond PimD!!! I hope you're all doing amazing and I miss you very much!!

With how much things are changing around here, I want to see what y'all have for ideas! (And I'll give you some preeetty nice stuff for them)

Whether you'd like to see certain mechanic or gameplay changes, added features, or content like hunt themes/avatars, I wanna be impressed by your visions for future PimD

obvs the real future

R U L E S

Original work, of course.

✨ Don't break ToU/FCoC

You can enter multiple times, but you can only win once.

✨ Any of the aforementioned types of entries are totally fine - the more effort, the better. If you have an idea for a mechanic change, tell me why you want it changed and what problems your idea would solve. Hunt idea? Explain in as much detail as possible. Sketch items/avatars if that's your thing. I just want to see as much content as you can give me 

P R I Z E S

? 1st ?
    ✨ PIMDcrate ✨
    ✨ 3t TS or 500b DVP ✨
    ✨ 10 bentos ✨
    ✨ 10mcs in items ✨
    ✨ Any 1 item from my showcase* ✨

? 2nd ?
    ✨ 2t TS or 330b DVP ✨
    ✨ 6 bentos ✨
    ✨ 8mcs in items ✨
    ✨ Any 1 item from my showcase* ✨

? 3rd ?
    ✨ 1.2t TS or 200b DVP ✨
    ✨ 3 bentos ✨
    ✨ 5mcs in items ✨

* some exceptions. you can't have my corgi sorry

If there are enough entries I'll toss out some other prizes too since I have lots of stuff to give away

I'm so not picky for this, just give me allllll your pimd ideas (pimdeas? i hate me too) ty love u good luck!!!!

2. How long will the contest last?

3. PimD revolutionary idea: Kitten gets back active.
    Why? Because why not? What will it solve? World hunger and poverty. Jk.
    Cute thread as always. Goodluck ??

4. Haaai kitten.

My revolutionary idea: an addams family hunt with a tier 10/100 wednesday addams avatar just pour moi.

Das about all i want tbh but i feel like it will never happen

5. There needs to be a Gossip Girl hunt

6. Support
    Blair avis r necessary

7. Rick and Morty Hunt. It could even be part of the monthly spinner where you put the Szechuan sauce that everybody seemed to have enjoyed. ??‍♀️

8. My idea would be for a hunt. The hunt would actually consists of two hunts within one. Each player gets to choose which path to take so most people get completely diff items. I think it would be fun.

9. I want to see disabled avatars. When they can draw avas on bikes, they can definitely draw them in wheelchairs etc. I'm not saying make a whole hunt devoted to this or to throw this stuff in casually in hunts. But they could make an ava or two thats permenately in the store. I have sketches but its what I submitted for the Ava contests so nothing new.

10. 1. give out avi for people birthday( like give them a choice a male or female avi)
    2. Animal/zoo hunt( exotic animals furniture and zookeeper avis)
    3. Add a chance to get an ask out instead of paying 79ec( like in a hunt or in a spinner)
    4.tvs show or movie hunt( exclusive parties that you need popcorn boxes or movie tickets)like the stranger thing one
    5. Have more spinner( different tiers spinner like ones that cost ec or 1,000 coins that have better pay out)

11. I like number 5. Specifically the 1k one. Although i would change it to 1bil or or 500mil. And i wouldn't make a spinner with ec since that defeats the whole purpose of spinners

12. For pimd i think we should be able to trade avatars and also be able to buy doctor notes with pimd money, or we could gift each otherba certain amount of ecs if that is possible!

13. Some ideas are a slumber party hunt or a scary movie characters hunt or maybe creating ur own avatar to express ur ideas with it. I also think pimd should do a hunt with pregnant avatars, just for fun or maybe a barbie hunt so that ur avatar could look pretty cool

14. 70’s-80’s themed hunt

15. oh dengit i knew i forgot something. let's say 25th august

16. Thanks bb

17. 1. Blocking people completely.
    2. Avatar trading.
    3. Avatars on spinners should be in pairs or you can choose if you a male or a female avatar.
    4. Alf / Maeve / Pep sets can have a higher value than they do have now (doesn't have to be more or in equal value with tempura bentos)
    5. Improved communication between devs and players.

18. ~Enable recording of voice in chat 
    ~Trading certain Avis maybe like the harder to get ones?
    ~Trading of pimdbanks instead of having dvps?
    ~Yeah more of those create your own contest maybe like furniture too not just Avi??
    ~Making war hunts maybe ☠️?
    ~Another premium party more drops than cat but unlike the hunt parties its permanent(and noobs can hit it)?