Cabin on the Island

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Aug 7, 2018.

1. I think losing and gaining idols is similar to the cash the weaker the oppo is the less idols you take but take on a strong enemy youll take more ?

2. Why are only the idols from parties counting? ?

3. ^

4. makes a lot of sense

LetsGoBrandon likes this.
  5. One of the stupidest hunts ever. 1. Its only August, what the hell? 2. Hunt is confusing. 3. The entire pvp thing is uneccessary.

6. what a party fairy ?

7. What does the month have to do with this? Are goth PIMD players only allowed to be represented in October? Y'all beach babes had like 2 hunts so far this summer.

8. ur unnecessary! ha

9. Why arent the idols i win in pvp counting toward side story, but my idol losses do? Explain that

10. Maybe... that was intentional?

11. Should have an opt in options so players who don't mind being in PvP can and those who don't won't bitch about it. Like on ppl who opt in have a special symbol in front of there name or something

12. sorta support, but I feel like it is advantageous to have this, so it would be dumb as a pvp club to not ask for it, but it's also silly OP because then oppo can't do anything. It's just a massive shield for wimps and smart ppl alike.

We should have the ability to deshell players tho. Say everyone has it initially, but we want to hit someone and deal damage, we can message a.t.a and tell them to remove their protection.

13. Sweetheart, when you create your account you opt in on the PvP because... this is, in fact, a PvP based game.

14. i think if this was implemented and people whp are participating in pvp amd decides to shield themselves, their items should be forfeit to the last person they hit.

15. Says the fairy?

17. Says someone who needs a whole club behind them to target two people for something ridiculous in the first place. Grow up. Keep our drama out of forums.

18. Fix the easedrop.

Our idols from fighting isn't counting toward our progress.

Other than that, good job toward a PvP hunt. High five.

19. These changes should not affect wars, they should still operate as usual. Let us know if you see any weirdness here!

Agreed on the eavesdrop thing. We just made a change:

Eavesdropping no longer lets you steal Strange Idols.

20. Perfect