PIMD RESTRAINING ORDER

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -_I_-4m-G0IN6-7o-CHILL-y0U-__-, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Seems totally fking weird and bad. This game is for trolling, creeping, and enjoying. This ain't Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other kind of social network. THIS IS PIMD!

So shut your trap and stop bïtching about super block button. Just because someone tickled your hole doesn't mean you start crying to the devs (which has been happening since ever).

PIMD was designed as a college life game. So if you are marked down by someone there's no getting away. Either you say sorry or you fight back. Or maybe just sit at home away from that college. The teachers do come in between but only if something severe happens and so would the devs.

2. Colleges have safe spaces now, silly pleb

3. What the hell are you talking about? It’s a request for a super block button. Everything else, I’ve got covered... save this lil motivational speech for your rp family members.

4. Support ??

5. Support. Some people here are creepy af.

6. Honestly I rarely block people but after today, I support this

7. I WANT THIS IN MY LIFE!!! BECAUSE THIS BUTTON DOESN’T EXIST I HAVE GO THROUGH HELL IN GAME!!! SO MANY OBSESSIVE-MANIACAL FREAKS/MEAN PEOPLE!! I JUST WANT TO BLOCK THEM OUT OF MY LIFE AND GAME. PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN!! I AM GETTING BULLIED BECAUSE THIS DOESN’T EXIST

8. Creepy af as ever lolol

9. Request and Pimd ?

Sounds good doesn't work.

10. I always know what I'm talking about unless I ask. I don't "say" anything and nothing I state about you or any others in forums is hysterical. Those fallacies are a figment of your imagination and others' as well.

I'd hate to explain this to you. PIMD is just a game. I gave you some great advice... instead you chose to attack me. Why do you attack, when I am only sharing good advice because I feel sorry for you?

11. Support to a certain degree

12. You are giving advice that has not been requested nor is necessary in this situation. On numerous threads, you have requested for a mod to lock because your information on, for example, crime rates in certain cities during a certain time period, was completely inaccurate. That is one example of many other false statements you have made that can and have been proven wrong easily.

Let me explain something to you. I can name at least one person that would have used the super block option on you and several others already. PIMD is just a game. Some people forget how to act on it. Those persons make alts for the purpose of writing things that show their sexual immaturity, trolling, and stalking others. Some even use it for the purpose of making slanderous statements against the character of people whom they barely know, in an attempt to hurt that persons “in game reputation”. Some people even go as far as to perpetuate lies and unknowns about a persons “outside of game” activities... sometimes based on information they have obtained from mentally disturbed individuals... that should really be seeking professional help.

I would like this game to have a super block option, so I can block people like that. The people that support this... obviously care and want it too. If you feel like you are included in the description of people that I would super block... blame yourself, not me. Thank you.

13. It’s a public post. If you didn’t want people’s input and opinion on this then you shouldn’t have hit that post button - Firebends

ANNNND. You don’t care but you took your time to put this in a stupid ass essay paragraph format.. you literally have NO LIFE. PIMD is just a game. Super Block button. Shut up this isn’t Super Mario Bros ???? ignore and move on. Silly asf you think you’re so important. Lmfaoooo

14. ️Literally the reason why I blocked you over a week ago.

15. But you can still see and comment on what I say right? Hi  hello it’s me. Use your super block button. Oh I’m so scared a 30 year old attention grabber blocked me. Wow call the cyber police.

16. I can’t help being an attention grabber. You wanted my attention... that is why you are on my thread right now... because you got dismissed everywhere else I couldn’t block you.

17. lmaoo way too many laughs from this thread, but support ig, lmao

18. Actually I didn’t know you blocked me till you told me you blocked me. I’m still over here saying what I wanna say though am I effected by your block? No shut up once again you’re not important as you think you are. ?

19. Probably because I never liked you enough to really talk to you in the first place... which is why you would be super blocked.