30 cats between now and 9/30

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -_I_-4m-G0IN6-7o-CHILL-y0U-__-, Jul 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Did you write this yourself??? The end is so amazeballs, and the way the lines starting from "She did not" down really gave a spoken poetry type of effect.

2. Um you should love me because I will love you and that is all. Thanks

3. Most of the time, when you cry, nobody notices the tears you shed. Most of the time, when you're facing trouble, nobody feels your pain. But try farting in public just one time!??

4. My anchestor once was a bastard. He invented his own House and Sigil, after he was legitimized by his dying father in 184 AC. He inverted his beloved-father's House arms for his coat of arms and named the house after the sword that his father gave him when he was twelve. Thank you Daemon, we are stand proudly among other noble Houses.

6. Pick me i hope i win 

7. Excuse me... that’s my smug baby goat ?

8. Wish i have a luck here.Rock’n roll to the world hahaha?

9. You must be kidding I'm sure 2000%

10. Not kidding at all ???
    Just try to be interesting ???

11. I’m not kidding at all. I have dropped over 100 cats this month alone. I currently still have about 50. Also, I don’t hit any of the cats I am dropping for the winners... incase anyone was wondering about that.

12. Lets seei Hope i can Get cat this time

13. Road work ahead? Yeah I sure hope it does

14. Knock, knock!

Who’s there?

Opportunity!

That is impossible. Opportunity doesn’t come knocking twice!

#BESTKNOCKJOKES

15. Congrats to i-want-sushi, you win a hypnocat drop for quoting one of my all time favorite vines. ?

16. What are the odds of winning? ??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.