30 cats between now and 9/30

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -_I_-4m-G0IN6-7o-CHILL-y0U-__-, Jul 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 100% true. Everyone is out for themselves here

2. I don't want a cat lul but tbh this is a really cool wmd sweet thing to do for people <3 Support

3. Please choses me I love to share with my club

4. ?Have a donut

5. Hello is it me your looking for

6. Ooooh nice ? I would love to win a cat ??

7. ¿Hay un ganador para que la primera persona use el traductor de Google?

8. I love me some blueberry pie

9. This is so fetch.

10. Yes. Congrats!!! You have won a free hypnocat drop!!! There are a few things that I am extremely surprised no one has done yet that I am kinda shocked about. I want to gift for.

11. I love the inside jokes tbh

12. I just saved a cat at my job stuck inside a semi engine no wonder the truck wouldnt start

13. all those years of using google translate for spanish homework, it’s finally paid off

14. This is super nice of you! Good luck everyone! :)

15. Pick me please 

16. Philosophy can be studied everywhere....every thing... every thing that you do has consequences that are hard to notice. Every thing in this world... living or non-living has something to teach if we care to pay attention.
    For example:
    Take light to be happiness...and darkness to be sadness.. throughout the day...truth shines on everybody and helps ppl be cheerful..but as darkness approaches.. negativity creeps into people's lives .. making them sad and relinquish all positivity.
    The dark sky forces people to thing that we can never escape the disappointment in their lives...they get dragged into the feeling of depression
    But the thing to focus on here is that even in the dark of night...the stars still make a valiant effort to light up the sky
    Although it is not successful...its efforts are distinctly observable by us....it gives us the feeling that no matter how sad or depressing it gets...if Ur willing to not give into the feeling of desolation...then all is not lost and we can reach daybreak and with it our sadness would disappear.
    For all u marvel fans out there..this is just like the event RAGNAROK related to Asgard....it is a destructive event that is impossible to prevent and always results in the destruction of Asgard
    Sadness is not a thing that u can get past and never have to face again...it's a period of a person's life which is crucial for the person's life..So if anyone of you feel sad...don't think that it's the end of the world.. instead it's a new beginning for you.
    If my post has helped any of u guys in Ur period of sadness...I would be highly grateful because I have also experienced the same in my life but unfortunately there was no one to guide me and I made pretty bad choices...I hoped guys don't make that mistake
    Thanks You for reading this far and Stay Awesome!!

17. Thank you for the giveaway

18. ☆~This is very nice of you<3~☆
    《《《°°○●□■♤♡◇♧☆▪¤••°°》》》

19. You are very generous

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.