DO NOT update pimd

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by TAD-Inyournewsfeed, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Fyi ppl in some ppm didn't get the memo. To not do the new pimd update. It will not allow you to log on to the game. The game is stuck in an endless loop causing it to keep repeating to log in. It is annoying I know, but ATA is aware and are working in the issue.

2. For Apple or Android...? Or both.

3. i updated the app and have no problems logging in.

4. Get a better phone. No support

5. I heard a single report of this and apparently their app wasnt fully up to date... so maybe check on that?
    I havent heard anything else about this though

6. Its for android and like amazon or kindle. Idkw the dude talking about better phone. No support. Its FYI to help pop so they don't do it while ATA fixes it. I know first hand. Don't need ur support. Bringing ur negativity to something that's positive and helpful to others. Go on somewhere thx

7. Okay. Lemme break it down for the slow person from tad. Get a cheap phone? It can't handle updates. Get a real phone? Never have an issue with updates. "I know first hand". Send in a ticket

Also change your name, you aren't allowed to use the word farm with 200 losses. Punk ass stupid noob idiot

8. I updated and have had no problems. I have an android. (S9)

9. To clarify about this:

PiMD stopped working for about 24 hrs (at least for me idk about the rest of you) on my device (Amazon Kindle Fire). This happened after an update on July 11th and I wasn't able to login. The app stayed on loading screen, went dark for a second, and then kept loading continuing on a loop.

I e-mail ATA support yesterday but received no response. Today, July 12 in the afternoon there was another update available and I was able to login again.

I suppose not a lot of people use Amazon devices to play the game. It wasn't a big deal. The game itself is a bit iffy on this tablet but I use it anyway. It does seem that they do kinda cater more to Google Play and Apple customers since there wasn't even an acknowledgement, small gift, or even response from the developers.

10. @jean, ata hasn't used their email for about 2 years(?). Use the in game support/feedback button to reach them

11. How come you can’t change Avis on kindles? It makes it hard to complete the change your avi quest.

12. They couldn’t access the game to use the in game help yesterday it seems

13. Js tho. Last year i tried to email them and their email was full so it didn't send

14. Keen for the old-school PIMD app

15. Unless it forces me

16. I have not had a problem.

17. What negativity?