Just a suggestion..

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Disconnected, Jul 12, 2018.

2. There's a "repeat action" button for parties, which allows 2 actions per second. How is that not fast enough already? As for PvP, there doesn't need to be any faster way of hitting. Longer time between actions gives opponents a chance to respond if they're online, and seems fairer in my opinion.

3. I know but to tap a bunch of times gets tiring and old so and I’m not talking about pvp strictly parties

4. Wow your fingers must be very unfit if you can't even unload without them getting tired

5. No support. Either advocate it for both parties and PvP or none.

6. Wow, genius.

Next, how about a button where it auto-unloads every hour so you don't even have to open the game.

Just uninstall if you can't hit a button a few times.

• It's not about necessarily unfit fingers, but after typing on a computer and phone all day (which I do for work), sometimes it's actually painful to tap the button to a full unload.? First world modern problems. ?

I know it's sarcasm... But I wouldn't mind something like this. ? haha. An auto-unload option, but it should cost x ec/cash (somewhere in the billions I should think if cash) and only last y hours. Then when I really love a hunt or joined a session, but work or sleep or whatever is preventing me from unloading on parties, there would be a simple solution for a few hours. ?

7. Everybody knows it's sarcasm

8. Living life is annoying.
    Existence is pain.

9. You are annoying

• Tbh, I'm not great at recognizing it. I'm gosh darn proud of myself. *tears up*

10. Congrats and

Annoying colors. First, Rynn then Warmth. Next, is you? :?

• The best color. ;)

11. True you have the best color pls make it darker

• testing

? Better?
      edit: Oh, it's not as purrty tho :(

12. Did you just learn bb codes today or something. Rynn 2.0 out here

13. They're multiplying

14. Every time a noob learns bb codes.. they spam every code they can across forums for days and days, or weeks in rynns case. annoying ass plebs

• No.? I've been bb coding for... Over 10 years. I've been meaning to put together a post style for here for a while, but I've been lazy. Figured it would be a good way to get interest in my contest tho! Check out the link below. ;) ?