ωнү αяε ωε αℓℓ sσ σғғεη∂ε∂?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by lIlIllVash-The-StampedelIlIllI, Jul 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ah, yes, I want complete equality for females, thus taking on the title of feminist, so I have ruined everything!

2. Hence why it says ~Vegan~

3. Wait, aren't feminist just people fighting for the rights of women? ?

4. Lol , people as well should have collars with tags like fake feminists, fake left wing, fake right wing, fake trump supporters and fake trump haters tbh :lol:

5. Yes. There's many different kinds of feminists, and many different ideologies for what qualifies as equality. There are conservative feminists, for example.

6. Perhaps, but they've destroyed western civilization as we once knew it.

For example, it wasn't so long ago that a family could be supported well on just one income. Sure, women have worked throughout history as a seemstress or baby sitter etc etc to earn extra money for the family. But the main bread winner has always been the husband's responsibility. Pushing women into the work force has lowered the demand for labor and caused wages to barely increase in the last few decades. This has resulted in most families needed 2 incomes just to make ends meat.
    Women in the work force means less women at home raising their kids. Instead we ship our kids off to daycares, or sit them in front of the TV, computer, or video games. The indoctrination of our children starts at a MUCH younger age now than when children were being raised by their mothers.

Also, feminist are responsible for pushing for birth control and abortions to be made available for all. The availability of these "services" lead to the rise of premarital sêx. The rise in premarital sêx lead to the rise in single mothers. The rise of single mothers lead to the breakdown of the family unit. And the breakdown of the family unit has lead to the welfare state we have today.

Feminists destroyed western civilization

7. I was with you for a little bit there, then you just went full retard.

8. :roll: facts are facts

9. ... :lol:

10. You have a weird sense of what ruining civilization is.

You also seem to ignore all the good that’s come from feminism.

11. Good like...?

Women's right to vote? I'd gladly give that up. My husband makes informed decisions. He can vote for me

12. Lmao I won’t even argue since this just seems like obvious trolling at this point. So sad.

13. You got nothing.

14. That’s funny coming from the person who wants nothing and seems to be fine with women being next to servants again.

15. What exactly is wrong with serving your families needs?

You act like it's somehow shameful to take care of your family

16. Taking care of a family should be both parents jobs.

I’m not going to be treated like some servant who isn’t respected while a man gets everything handed to him.

17. And why do you assume a house wife is not respected?

Because of the fall of the family unit. Feminism is straight up cancer

18. A woman being forced to be a servant to her entire family.......... hm.............. doesn’t sound very respectful to me.

You’ve spoken of your family and such, but you honestly sound like a 15 year old boy who’s mad at his mom for not making what he wants for dinner so now he hates all women LMAO

19. And you sound like someone who's in their 40s with cat babies and a wine addiction trying to lecture people on family life

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.