ωнү αяε ωε αℓℓ sσ σғғεη∂ε∂?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by lIlIllVash-The-StampedelIlIllI, Jul 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Right wing =/= Racist
    Alt Right =/= Racist
    White Supremacists = Racist
    Black Panthers = Racist
    Other ethnic superiority groups= Racist

The fact that you don't know that is disturbing. The fact that you shared 3 left leaning sources is probably why you don't know that. Very sad and concerning. Your brain is washed. It's gross.

Also, brides have always represented purity. If you let someone convince you that it's okay to be a høe because wedding dresses are white because of queen Victoria, you're handing over your brain to be washed on a silver platter.

You're forgetting the main point.

WEDDING Dress=purity because brides are to be pure.

2. But it was interpreted as a dogwhistle and utilized as propaganda by the alt-right. It wasn't just SJWs being like, "Oh this might be white supremacy!" because actually white supremacists were like "Oh yeah that's good shıt!"

Also saying they value diversity is just a PR thing. It's what you gotta say to save face and it doesn't necessarily have to be true. Not saying they don't value diversity, but just saying that just because a company facing backlash said something that would appease the people upset doesn't mean they have to mean it.

3. They must be stopped. We must fight them with their own weapons of mass destruction now. Humanity depends upon it.

4. The alt right is not racist. You're just very uneducated.

5. A lot of Neo-Nazis self-identify as alt-right, as do a lot of white supremacists. I was just going off of information I have received from them, first hand. Perhaps the entire alt-right is not composed of those viewpoints, but I was going off of information from racists saying they were followers of the alt-right ideology.

6. A lot of terrorist follow Islam, is it okay to say Muslim instead of Terrorist?

7. No, because I have the knowledge that there are many terrorists that aren't Muslim ー such as Adam Lanza, Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris, Nikolas Cruz, Timothy McVey, and the Unabomber*.

I admitted that I was going off of the knowledge I had of the alt-right and said that it was probably incomplete knowledge, like you said. The same goes for people that only associate terrorism with Islamic terrorism like ISIS; they just need their definition of what qualifies as terrorism broadened, or introduced to other incidences of terrorism that didn't include Islamic terrorists.

*The Unabomber was even a far-left terrorist.

8. Right, it's not okay.

Not all racists are alt right.
    Not all alt right are racists.

Stop using the terms interchangeable. It's offensive.

9. Why are we all so offended?

It’s simple.

All it comes down to is self-esteem. That’s it. ??‍♀️

10. So if someone gets offended he/she just has a low self esteem?

11. Not necessarily! It all has to do with a persons implicit and explicit self esteem. However, it is found that a person normally will have a low implicit self esteem if they are easily/often offended by things. Sometimes the person will not even realize their self esteem has gotten low and that’s why they’re being easily upset.

12. So what you're saying is...sjw's have a mental illness?

13. Offended people =/= sjws

Self esteem =/= mental illness

14. I don't think low self-esteem is inherently caused by a mental illness, but mental illnesses definitely do play a part in insecurity. So I wouldn't say every single SJW and/or offended person has a mental illness, nah.

Being offended is an emotion, and people can be offended no matter their political ideology. You told me I was being offensive by assuming all alt-right people are racist. I'm sure that doesn't make you an SJW for feeling offended or pointing out an offensive behavior.

SJW is a political ideology, if you dare call it that. Yeah, a lot of it is based in that emotion but I think it's important to not equate all offended people with SJW-ism.

15. Just most of them :lol:

16. :lol: truth has been uttered.

17. julie, we get it, you're a bigot and you think your played out trolling is funny. get a new schtick.

18. Self esteem isn’t directly related to mental illness unless the person is developing one or has a mental illness already.

Every single person and even some other animals have self esteem. It can be low for a period of time and never once even touch close to a mental illness.

Thus, there’s no reason to pull the “sjws aRe dePreSSeD” and shít that I’ve seen many people say.

19. WTF IS A SJW

20. Social Justice Warrior.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.