CROATIA

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Alden, Jul 7, 2018.

1. For all of those who said Russia would’ve won, on Firebend’s thread, I would just like to say you all suck massive.

You’ve either said Russia because you’re all on the Russia band wagon or is the only country you know :)

Long live Croatia from your Albanian fam ????❤️

That’s all

2. Yeah but the people who supported Russia got a kitty sooo...

It's all good in game fun though :)

3. Wow a kitty in an app game? Omg yes 

4. Well that in game stat item is the only reason some people are going around "supporting" certain teams... Some people were bandwagoning just for the stats... But I'm sure alot of people who choose to support Russia in game actually supported Croatia out of game

5. Well in order for it to be the only country known by everyone who picked Russia, they wouldn't know their own country or any of the previous countries picked ?

6. Im just a fan of Russia ☹

7. Choose Croatia forever

8. I don't care about the items, glad that I have the pennants for the teams I'm supporting! ️?

9. Russia cat is cuter as well

10. ??️

11. The cats all look the same

12. it was boring match

13. proud of the croatian team for do so good

14. I just wanted Russia to win so England could have a (hopefully) easier semi, and make it to the final

15. I wanted cute kittehs.
    Only team I cared about supporting was France anyway.? And I feel like I won on 3 fronts there. :D

16. its just a game y do u haf to be mad

17. U are an veri boring

18. I doubt England will beat either Belgium or France tho

19. Well I already knew choosing the right countries would make me lose coz people don't know jack about football here and will just chose the countries they have heard about but still chose who I think would win and lost all 4 times in the game but those teams won in real life and their flags look cool so all good.

20. England won both, okay?