Favorite Friends and Friends tab

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -_I_-4m-G0IN6-7o-CHILL-y0U-__-, Jul 6, 2018.

1. friends are very nice

2. Expected more from a guy who bítches about passive aggression all the time.
    But yeah hate me or block me dude.
    I don't really give a fúck.

3. why are friends fight

4. Stop doing drugs then buddy.

5. This is direct. I don’t like you and never have. Not sure how you missed that. But since you need it spelled out for you because being blocked wasn’t enough... stay off my threads and you won’t continuously be put in your place.

6. Ahhh.....oh my!! Like I didn't know lol.
    Hated you from hello as well buddy.
    And well who puts who in place? lol you're talking like jaco rn.

7. I don’t know how that guy talks because I don’t pay attention most of the time... but I do think you should start being yourself Vash and stop being a pathetic watered down version of everyone else.

8. I am always myself man.
    I just don't try to act like a saint or hobo Jesus all the time.
    You have started this convo and now you're just there pointing out the flaws in my character.
    Ohh honey I know what kind of a person I am so you don't need to point all of it out.

9. Lol

10. ME

11. There are better ways to channel your anger lil buddy... go use that punching bag of yours... instead of trying to insult someone’s intelligence on forums simply because they blocked you.... get over it. I know I am.?

13. Ok anyway...

14. Please stay on topic ?

Also, ye favourited friends would be cool

15. babies :lol: , babies all of you :lol:

16. There are too many tabs and places to go already. People need to quit expecting ATA to cater to every random idea they think up.

17. Thanks for your input.

18. Oh bet, gimme inc?

19. That's what other apps are for