Active

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by CatchMeInThemGutsHowBoutDat, Jul 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lot of things like how I pick fights, come on say more. You're contradicting what I said earlier. Typing long shìt to show that you don't have limited vocab. You also contradict yourself about having limited vocab is fine with you. If it really is fine, why bother replying your long ass reply? Post count doesn't mean anything, you can have large amount of posts but only say one word replies and that is what you called farm post counter. Which I do not do. Try googling what it means you dumbo. I'm not trying to be relevant, if I am trying to be one, I would help others and be helpful. Someone "picking fights" is trying to be relevant nowadays eh?

2. So you do agree that you are picking fights with them?
    forward is forward I guess.

wow it was kinda easy to make you write a paragraph back.

3. Also you know the way you talk is very similar to the way someone else talks.
    *cough cough*

4. Not gonna disagree. Everyone can see what I am doing now but not with someone relevant lol

Typing is easy. I have 2 hands.

5. O you recognized? Good for you.

6. I'm not arguing

8. I don't recall ever having an issue with you. No need to call her stupid, because she pointed out your friend's stupidity.

9. Same. I don't even know who she is. Just someone tryna be a superhero so she can be relevant?

10. Wow, so you are one of those adults who have a weird obsession with mentioning me.

11. 1) She's not a frnd (don't use that word so easily)

2)Not a superhero and never claimed to be.

3) both of you are simple cases of attention seekers calling everyone else attention seekers.

4) world doesn't revolve around you so there's no obsession.

5) game's 17+ so if you aren't an adult you should be banned already.

12. 1.) Why bother getting with her business if you aren't. Be careful how you act if you don't like someone to use that word against you.

2.) You never claimed but it's how you react. Actions speak louder than words.

3.) You are literally saying that to yourself. We won't be talking about this if you didn't replied. Stop acting like a victim.

4.) Fun fact: It revolves around the sun. Go to school.

5.) If we were, we would be :D

13. 1) & 2) You're playing captain save a hoe.

3) I'm not an attention seeker. Idk why you bìtches stay commenting on my posts with negativity and with false rêtarded comments like your "3 comment." You and her are attention seekers. She publicly admitted it.

4) The world revolves around me.

5) What if I told you that I'm 17, would you get a life and stop embarrassing yourself then?

14. 1. Locking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.