PIMD GROUPCHAT IDEA

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by TwilightGoddess, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Hey yall, first of all i have never made a forum post so this is new for me.
    I am sorry if my post is boring :)

With that said:
    What do you guys think about a chat where you can add anyone you want to chat together.

I know there is pm but that is a 1 to 1 chat. And clubchat but not all your friends are there all the time.

Besides most of pimd users use Line GC to stay in contact with eachother but I think it would be nice if we have that here in Pimd.

Thank you for reading my post:)

2. Yeah, already been thought of.

3. no support.

thanks for making a post about it :)

4. Twinny issa smartie

5. I was thinking about it the other day and it dawned on me

Dont let pimd be such a big part of life that you need group chats to talk to ppl..stick to real life friends..issagame

6. Revolutionary.... indeed.

7. Why aren't all of your friends always in club?

8. You can have many friends over the game in different clubs. Also people make friends with other clubmembers too its not Limited to their main club because people hop from club to club.

9. The only frnd you have in this cruel world is you brother.

Rest are all just with you coz of a variety of reasons.

10. Make a club for all your friends to talk in. It's cool

11. What if he is attached to his current club?

leave them?

he isn't heartless you cruel senpai.

12. I guess it's something to work around

13. :(

14. Line
    WhatsApp
    Other stuff Idk about
    Y’know?

15. Hey it would be a great idea if ATA could make it work with the servers they have. Have you noticed all the pm lag lately. Now what they could do is make avatars tradable and upgradable like furniture

18. Preach

19. Hmm, original ideas are original.?

Anyways no, that’s what third party apps are for. It would just cause even more lag on pimd. My line used to be extremely laggy and would force close me out of the app because I was in 50-ish group chats, which ended in me having to reset my line. It wasn’t fun.

20. They would never make avatars tradeable or the entire point of going for leaderboard will be useless