Brighter Day Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Darcy88, Jul 3, 2018.

1. The shells of my distant cousins.
    May they rest in peace.

2. MY AMAZING DARCY'S FIRST THREAD, OMG! SO SORRY I'M SO LATE I DIDN'T EVEN MAKE THE FIRST PAGE, BUT IT'S OK. I'M HERE FOR YOU NOW AND LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

Thanks for the encouragement Darcy and I hope you too know that you're strong and resilient and can make it out well through anything. I will make sure to follow this thread and continue to support you! :)

3. No creatures were harmed (personally by me) in the making of this photo
    Although I can’t speak for the birds or other sea creatures that may have eaten them before the half of the shells ended up on the beach... but yes may they Rest In Peace

4. Awh Maya Papaya ? thank you so much for the love and support :mrgreen:

5. Those shells are so cool! Whenever I go to the beach I always end up with some lame ass pebble

6. Showing this great post some love once more????

7. Well rocks can be cool too! Here’s some I found also found on the beach, although some of these were more about how they felt rather than their looks (but I tried to include some prettier ones in this picture for y’all)

The one on the right was fused to a shell and the one at the bottom is very thin and flat but it’s hard to see.
    Then one in between those, the white, circular one, is my personal favorite because it fits well in my fingers. When I get anxious, I like to carry rocks like that to fiddle with. It’s smooth, rounded, and has some shine to it (mica perhaps? some of the other rocks also have it but you can’t really see in the picture)

8. So satisfying

9. Wow the rock fused to the shell is really interesting...a new creation...

10. ?Thanks for the support as always Chill?

11. Darcy, don't feel down about your coursework and stuff cuz I'm there for you ?

12. Thanks Maya ? I really appreciate it!
    Welp it’s never too late to show support to your friends imo ?

13. Hell yeah!!!! Super support!!!!