PvP vs Promo

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by TheSagittarian, Jun 30, 2018.

1. Hi, so since Ata decided to drop a promo for 4th of July, I'm sure you guys are preferring to party than pvp. ?

Bad planning by me by setting up on Wednesday.  Jk I didn't know.

I am a little frustrated because I was set on having the pvp promotion event happening this Saturday and Sunday amd I've been going club to club promoting.

Its even more a little discouraging to know that many of the clubs arent willing to participate because no one wants to try to pvp. Even got dropped from clubs at the mere mention of PvP. ?

BUTT.

I am willing to reschedule. I can move from this Saturday and Sunday to next weekend so that players can party and earn money with Ata's promo.

Or if people prefer to participate in pvp promo, I'll be more than happy to have it happen.

If unsure what my Pvp Promo is, allow me to explain.

I have this idea to introduce players who don't usually dabble with the battle button get a feel of how Battle list works by hitting a player off a roster of players who has agreed to be hit for a day or so for free furniture and Items from donations from other players.

This is to ensure they get a little experience without negative consequences from actually hitting from the People List/Battle List while getting the chance to earn free items.

The first day will have the roster of players tanking and defending so that participants will be worry free about getting hit.

Whereas the second day the roster of players will have the option to hit back so depending on who you hit, you might get hit back but can still earn prizes.

How prizes are earned?

Prizes are earned for every successful hit on player roster. We will keep track of who hits by reporting and screenshotting to ensure prizes are given out fairly.

There will be limited number of hits of 10 per account to ensure that players aren't item farming and that everyone has a chance to earn an item.

However, alts are allowed to participate as well but are still subject to limited hits.

So please, if you're interested, let me know. Tell a friend and let them know. Free furniture and items for Pvp Promotion.

I know you guys want PvP and here it is. ?

If any questions or concerns, I'll address in the morning. Its late and I'm going to sleep. I'm still determined to have this happen, I just don't know when you guys want it. ?

Goodnight. See you in the morning.

2. LOL ATA probs were like: "Oh PvP? Nah, here is a cc promo, ya filthy fairies."

3. Setup a 2v2 or something
    Like world cup
    Winners continue losers stay losers
    Final winners get fancy stuff
    Have 1 low stat 1 high stat in each team

4. Id be down to do this - im fine with whatever the day outcomes are :)

5. You should probably set a limit like a 30 mcs shouldn’t be hitting a 10 mcs target.

Also not bb coding dis ): big effort

6. I'm fine with getting hit  promo or no promo

7. Lmfao I can actually imagine this happening

8. Ooooh I’ve never ever battled before so I’m kinda interested in this. I’ve never done it because I feel like I have a lot of stupid/obvious questions lol ?

9. This is the 3rd no support in a row. Do I win a prize or do I need 5 in a row?

10. the prize is his support

11. If that is the case, I dont think you want the prize, Wyatt. xD

12. Do you want me to farm the clubs that dropped you for mentioning PvP?