pub chat :(

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by PartyInMyDrawls, Jun 20, 2018.

1. that ATA's fault at that point. i've reported children being on the game as well as peaedophiles. but bc there was no proof on walls stating ages and what not, they arent gonna do anything.

pub chat has done nothing tbh. i cant go in there be like "hey rp?" without some person hitting me bc i asked for some good ole rp. its been what 3 days since pub chat started and i think the only thing it actually has done some good for is finding farmees for farmers. so if ur done, goodbye n thx

2. they play pimd too, yet they're targeted for having low stats and liking rp. help them instead of pushing them away and laughing maybe you'll see a decline in what you don't like.

3. Most of them don’t actually play,they just download this game for rp and x rated chats,and as for the pub chat I see conversations in there just like how campus chat used to be

5. you see you had to do an accent on the e? okay thats why i spelled it like that.

im sure it wasn't the thread that made yout brain bleed but the fact that you have to strain it in order to understand something so simple

6. Not everyone is a rper. I have NEVER rpd here. ?

7. I play to anger people like you. I get off to knowing that I make you so mad on a game. You and your friends get so frustrated it simply amuses me

8. You and me don't really get along, but she's being hypocritical here. She came to an rp club where my alt was at trolling and acting a damn fool. She's not looking for good rp, she's looking for victims, but they're too busy ignoring here

9. yet you seem to be mad 24/7 p:s I’ve no friends on here either :( idiot

10. lmfao how was i trolling when im still in the club and im uging in it.. making friends as well. first off i was goofing off to warm up to the new people in the club. you decided to run your mouth and ruin everything. hence why i don't like you. you talk too much. tOO with two capital o's. and i've got some good rp ;) i just unadd the people who aren't detailed lmfso

11. I've never been mad at any of you during 2017 nor 2018. Only 2 females have made me mad on this app in my entire history of playing, but those thots were effectively cut off. You also admitted that Hulk was your butt buddy.

12. No, you asked me if I was "Jaco," then you proceeded to post some dumb shit about me so I responded and then the virgin muted me, because the owner wasn't on. Also, weren't you the one talking about predators, but you're becoming friends with them??

13. The pub chat hasn’t “increased” the amount of people asking for rp, it literally only separates them from campus so campus can be used for more game-related issues. What are y’all complaining about 

14. I’ve never said anything about myself and hulk being butt buddies:( you mad you followed his alt for rp? And got called out for it?

15. I never followed anybody for rp. I follow scammer alts and farm them for the items they scammed. Sometimes I find their main, but I appreciate the information. I'm not mad at two guys who play with each other's butts.

16. I like this pub thing tbh ??‍♀️

17. nah. this started bc i was joking around saying *twerks violently* and you were like "bet she on crack" and i read your user name. hoping to be friends with someone who shared sexual humor. (even tho i dont like) i then i asked you and ya went mad for like no reason. so therefore that is all your fault. we wouldnt be beefing and if you werent always acting like a tough guy. you came on my threads coming at me lmfao. for a person who dislikes me so much you're very interested in what i have to say.

18. You're an idiot. The whole, bet she's on crack," wasn't towards you at all. You took it personal when it literally had nothing to do with you. I don't act. I'm me. I'm not interested in anything anyone has to say if it's fake. If you were "hoping to be friends," then why did you assume that it was about you without even asking?

19. Paragraphs

20. there was only two females in the damn club chat. me and this other girl who thought you were talking to her. so.. how could i not assume.. you were talking.. to me?