Star-Spangled Celebration

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Jun 21, 2018.

1. fifa hunt is next lol

2. Do the daily challenge drops seem ridiculously high to anyone else?

3. If someone was doing only potd, they would need about 12 potd for the easy challenge... or 55 cats for the difficult challenge... all in one day.

4. Ouch

5. Yeah I think it is too difficult to get the amount of bottle caps needed. Even on easy.

6. Not if you buy cats and dns

7. Cute mod

8. I want those piggies!!!!!

9. Even with lots of premium parties and notes, I'm at about 25% of goal for hard level. I think the daily goals are absurd.

10. Daily story drops should be adjusted to something more reasonable.

11. Leaderboard???

12. Waiting to see my American Babe all blonde hair and curves. Ik she is coming, [at least I hope sooooo]!

13. Just reiterating that the bottle cap drop requirements for ALL levels are ridiculously high.

14.  Love it

15. Re: Star-Spangled Celebration LeaderBoard Prize

AtA please make top500 leaderboard has prize avi aswell...cuz its not fair to someone who has already being top to get it everytime....let the middle pack get some too...atlest put 1 of the avi for top 500...it not fair for someone who spend alot of money..not to get it...please reconsidered...

16. Why are the items same each day for the challenges ? Do they even combine ?

17. I need some furnitures and if you dont have that can anybody give me some patriotic flowerss

18. What happened to the unused invites?

19. Unused invites turn into DNs.