Selfie Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ChristianAdams, Mar 27, 2016.

1. South Korea has a hockey team???

2. U tell em

3. The South Korean national ice hockey team is the national men's ice hockey team of the Republic of Korea. They are currently ranked 21st in the IIHF World Rankings and currently compete in the World Championship top division tournament.

4. I read Vash's reply and I'm still like..

5. I just found out recently tbh

7. LMAOO DON'T DO VASH HE'S JUST TRYING TO HELP EVERYONE OUT

8. Short summary of the catfısh "Warmth".

The Warmth kid is 18 and an overweight Korean girl. This "boyfriend" she made up is an excuse she uses so people don't bombard her with hate etc. She claims she's gonna make a thread and show everyone who she really is in a few days or something.

I can't post ss of the conversation because it's against ToU. Soz.

9. If she is Korean, I wonder why Wednesday said her formality kept changing when she wrote Korean.

But thanks lol

10. Well

The more ya know :roll:

11. Peeps should leave her alone tbh. She's clearly insecure ?

Not saying ?fishing is right but still :sad:

12. I like my nose ?

14. We're not even walling her hate on her condition. We're really just, in tl;dr: "Yo, what you did is not cool. Can you at least own up to it so this topic can finally move on?" :c

15. People are still giving out information that was asked to be kept private. There is an apology written and planned, but honestly? Some people who have been very rude within pms and those who speak about issues they said they wouldn’t don’t deserve it.

It’ll be posted anyways, but it’d be great if people kept their word. :)

16. It’s like you wanted people to find out,you did it all on purpose.Troll?

17. *Continues to post about said incident for 20 pages*

Deadass tho if you say you aint gotta explain yourself then turn around to defend against every post directed at the situation you look pretty dumb?

You "promised" a full explanation/apology via a tba thread, If they can't wait then why waste your time?

19. High Benz.

20. Why are you so cute bb I love your eyes btw ?