NEW FEATURE [NEW FEATURE] The Pub: A New Chat Channel

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Jun 19, 2018.

1. i mean they're making it so that asking for rp is silenceable 

2. Ata used to straight up just silence rpers whenever they asked for it In wc 3-4 years ago so the fact that they're actually not just allowing it but letting them have their own private chat is monumental. Maybe stop complaining and start thinking of the positives. A lot of people are genuinely repulsed by sexual advertisements and if you're not ok with that, that's fine. You can go talk in the pub.

Muschi likes this.
  3. A sellers/buyers chat would be a nice chat feature for people selling showcase or furniture.

4. I can’t open the campus chat or club chat

5. Add a settings option that blocks the new pub messages from showing up in the chat bar.

6. Maybe you guys should remove the speakers permanently. 

7. There is actually.

8. The only problem I see so far is that people seem to think it’s a joke. I’d like to see everyone working together to try and make this an actual thing.

Which means it’s not just up to Mods/ATA. It’s on our shoulders as well. We have a chance at having campus chat becoming something nice. I’d hate to see that ruined

9. I’m on ios 11.4 and after updating the game it kicks me out everytime I tap on any club channels.

11. Why the new background to club chat? Can’t we go back to the simple one?

12. can we pls take this away? the pub is now filled with idiots doing what they were doing in campusbchat. no rp

13. Dear @[ATA]Marceline,

Please do not force me to update the app, i do not support any of the changes made, neither do i require the additional features.

Kind regards.

14. It’s only because it’s a new thing. Everyone wants to jump in and experience it. I’d rather this not get taken away. I honestly don’t understand why everyone is so against this.

15.  that's the problem with it.

16. And here's the real problem with pub chat. There was a problem with this before and now that will be more difficult to control.

17. Wonder how many of these lonely devs are rping. And created this “pub channel” just to get their jollies off. Now a rp channel. Devs. Stick to what u know. O wait. Thats ruining all of the games u ever made. So should try a new course of action. Hmm. Like not doing what ur dumb asses are doing.

18. How do I find the pub, or the pool party etc, it doesn't seem to be user friendly ??

19. I’m only confused to where it is?? Idk where it is