NEW FEATURE [NEW FEATURE] The Pub: A New Chat Channel

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Whooooo no rp ?

2. For free ?

3. Why can't I go in chat my phone keep crashing Ughhhh

4. at some point carepacks werent even purchasable now you want them tradeable?

5. there’ll still be people asking for rp in campus so what’s the point tbh. make a more useful update than one that supports people who are insanely lust crazed to be worse.

6. Still can't access any chats

7. they already are tbh i see more requests in campus than pub

8. Nice new addition guys 
    Pretty simple if it's game related post in wc. If it's not game related then post in the Pub.

9. Can y'all put The Pub in the Leftside of Campus Chat instead of Tutor Chat, or in the Right Side instead of Club Chat?, so we can easily Left Right the Campus and The Pub, i'm thinking "might" I or we accidentally send a message that not for Chat club or Tutor Chat ?

10. The God's have listened to their people's calls... still doesn't get rid of the minors but it's progress

11. I thought we could put our snaps in the pub but lmao I was wrong I’m now silenced for 30 days

12. Maybe country channels is helpful for us specially we are tired in our current world chat asking for rps and ugly things... You know... Communicate to other people around the world...

13. your fault for making it to tier 3 to begin with

14. Interesting ?

15. Please not 7 days, one day is enough for free speakers! Campus chat is going crazy 

16. my campus chats are not.synced? i ALWAYS need to restart pimd to see new posts?

17. I thought i was the only one having this issue :sad:

messages are slow too

18. What happened to calling it “After Dark”.?

19. In a nut shell: The Pub is NOT a free-for-all. The old wc rules still apply in The Pub. In the new Campus, old wc rules apply as well, with the added no rp ‍♀️

20. This whole new feature is to keep campus chat clean, I’m assuming. Sooooo if players post RP content or nasty on campus chat, they’ll be silenced??