X Marks The Spot...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by CatchMeInThemGutsHowBoutDat, Jun 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Please dont flatter yourself :lol:

2. just passing through a jaco thread..pay me no mind

3. Then, what, she AND the court system lied about her being pregnant? Remember that SHE is black too. She will suffer from any racism that the court holds as well. What does the court gained from including her pregnancy as an aggravating factor if she isn't pregnant? There was sufficient evidence he beat her and choked her already, why make up another aggravating factor? Usually in these types of cases where both victim and prepetrator are black the cops just kind of ignore it rather than go to the extent of falsifying positive pregnancy results.

Death threats are illegal, and were considered witness tampering and intimidation since xxxTentacion encouraged it. Their "feelings" got him into more trouble than he was, and put him in a worse public light.

You would be surprised how many men in positions of power sexually assault even if they have "good pickings" anyway. It's illogical; it is. Sexual assault is illogical to begin with. You can't make the argument that he didn't do it because it's ridiculous b/c of his fame, because the very act of sexual assault is ridiculous in itself.

4. do y'all really need to quote last ass replies

5. just fixed it :)

6. My attention must be weed to you people. Idk why.

7. thank you

8. You don't pass through it, you cruise through it and sail soundly in the smooth waves from my head.

9. LMAO Ok

10. Let me tell you something, the race of the female doesn't matter, they all want an easy ticket to a lot of money as proven when Usher was proven innocent. Black men are often targeted more by non celebrity status women. We're easy targets. White men typically stick to a secretary or a co-worker or someone who they can/could trust at some point in time. Us black men typically fall for the ones who we can't trust at all, but are so blinded by our ideals that we can't see it until it's too late or at the last moment.

11. Request another lock

12. You saying the race of the female doesn't matter shows just how disillusioned you are. Black women face racism too, Jaco. Period. So do Asian women, so do Latinas, so do Native and Aborigine and First Nations women.

13. Requesting lock.

14. I'm not delusional for seeing reality for how messed up it is. You wouldn't understand, because you don't know anyone in these situations irl.

15. I live in a city notorious for crime and its high population of black people. Do not make an assumption. I know plenty of people in those shoes.

16. Then... Why are you defending her if you know how it is? It's not adding up.

17. Because you got how it is mostly incorrect. You got it right for black men, but you are ignoring black women! And you are ignoring the immense amount of actual, credible evidence and statistics.

I told you xxxTentacion is facing a lot of backlash, and it is 10x worse because of his race. But you can point out that he is being vilified more so than if he were white without defending his allegations. Especially because in the process of defending the allegations you have gotten case details incorrect, you have a lack of knowledge about how domestic abuse cases are handled, and you blatantly deny the fact that black women, as a result of being black, also face racism.

There are plenty of ways to spot when something it definitely fake... this isn't saying it is totally true as it has not been processed in a court of law, to my knowledge. But you can't say without a doubt that it is false.

18. Sorry, I can't side with her just because she's a woman and she's "good" at lying.

You don't know how it is. How could you know what it's like?

19. Think of it as fame, popularity

20. I'm not saying to side with her. I'm just saying do not immediately dismiss her when there is no inherent proof or legal determination that she is lying, and thus that somehow the COURTS are lying too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.