-*The Thirsty Times*-

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by __-Bravo-__, Nov 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ^ why you salty?☹️

2. I'm not salty. I'm actually quite happy. It seems like my no unlimited speaker idea was brilliant after all I'm so proud of me

3. dont open/click/read/or whatever the thread simple ? @bye now

4. Care to comment on how many rules were broken in this thread alone? And aren't these screenshots used to inflame players and seem like they're exposing them as well?? Sorry, I'm playing "hall monitor" today

5. @bye

6. These were all posted in public channels, they're fair game.

Quit trying to get my thread locked ya salty losers

7. So, will you admit that this thread is a toxic part of forums that we need to change and turn into positivity?? If players inflamed your or screenshotted you, you'd feel differently, right?

8. Again, it doesn't mean it's ok to use without the victims' permissions and it still blatantly breaks multiple rules. Nothing is fair game without permission. I'm only trying to crack down on negativity, not get it locked

9. No. If you posted this junk on campus, you posted it for everyone to see and comment on.

What's wrong? Did you make the list and now you're embarrassed about it years later?

10. i think this is why he wants this thread to be locked:(

11. LMAO #Exposed

12. What is there to be embarrassed about? I always post public sexual innuendos. Am I wrong? Yes. Am I a bad guy for doing so? No. It is what it is. Nobody posts comments in campus for everyone to comment on, you people just assume your irrelevant opinions matter. Why bully people on a game? Not enough positive nurture irl? Were you bullied or neglected irl??

13. How am I exposed if I don't give away any items? I'll tell you what I do. I do that, and block the virtual gold diggers who add me. I've got like almost if not more than 4K people blocked.

14. This one's fun

15. DEAD

16. Anyways I ssed this couple days ago?

19. He doesn't want us to see he's still active on that account

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.