X Marks The Spot...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by CatchMeInThemGutsHowBoutDat, Jun 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. More dogs please

2. Those aren't my intentions at all. I don't care for drama, that's what Riven likes. I don't try anything and I'm not controversial because you guys wanted to see an innocent black male imprisoned... Why don't you Google the medical files that were released?

3. You can barely speak English. No fluent person is going to ever take your opinion of out language serious. Just being honest.

4. If she was pregnant... where's the baby? 9 months been passed. Where's the baby. She self-harmed herself. Common sense proves his innocence there.

I didn't know he attacked a gay man, but it doesn't matter what his sexuality is. Him being gay doesn't make it right to make the situation seem like a hate crime. And if they were locked up together, it was most likely self defense... You do know what happens in male prisons, right? They fight for their ass' virginity to stay safe.

5. By saying "little sister" he didn't mean little girls... You could be 25 and have an 18 year old little sister. Those documents are just used to slander his name. They just instantly side against the black male by default.

Also, shockingly, they have locked up white males for crimes like these, but only because they had actual proof, unbiased witnesses and/or were taped.

6. REQUESTING LOCK, SMH...

Oh yea, @Lyssa are you mad... or yah

7. "Using derogatory remarks to bait players in public forums."

Lol, the bs lies you come up with... You're proving my point of why you shouldn't be a moderator.

8. @firebends how am I inflaming another player? I don't pay much attention to y'all petty drama

9. Who are you talking to? 

10. Ew. A roach. Please leave my thread immediately. Requesting lock.

11. You’ve requested a lock ? wtf you still posting? Go wall a mod

12. wall a mod

13. Says the loner talking to himself on a thread ??‍♀️

14. What's wrong with being a loner with a handful of loyal friends? I'm also not "talking" nor are my comments to myself. Gain some reading comprehension.

15. You are ? No one was replying yet you kept commenting

16. Perhaps she didn't want the baby to be in the public eye, ESPCIALLY since she has received death threats from xxxTentacion supporters. It happens all the damn time. Courts confirmed she was pregnant. I even showed you the court documents.

xxxTentacion said himself he attacked him because he was gay. He beat the man to a bloody pulp and caused multiple skull fractures. The man was not advancing upon him in a situation where it would be self-defense, and the severity of the beating was not in cue with self-defense either.

Neither of these were isolated incidences either. xxxTentacion has beaten people before. There have been other allegations of sexual assault on him. He has been arrested for armed home invasion. He has been arrested for witness tampering (witness intimidation).
    Threatening molestation in response to being arrested upon suspicion of domestic abuse is still, uh, not good!

17. I clearly waited too long to edit my posts. Now scurry along, roach

18. Or youre just lonely ? Just admit it.

Also isnt this alt no.50? :lol:

19. Well, then he's wrong for that hate crime then. The justice system is biased against males in general by default. Where was the baby bump, who is the father if it clearly wasn't him when they were dating at the time? There is no baby... unless she swallowed it with millions of his tadpole-like siblings.

If his followers threatened her, then that's a clear sign of how upset they were over her false allegations. You can't blame them even though they're wrong. That's raw emotion. We all feel rage.

Who would he need to sexually assault he was famous and had money... hoes practically threw ass at him, lol.

20. Why do you want my attention so desperately? I'm not famous. If you want to smd the answer is no.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.