NEW FEATURE [NEW FEATURE] The Pub: A New Chat Channel

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Jun 19, 2018.

1. I want to make a channel.. and I will just invite who I want to.. like a group chat.. 

2. Just bring your ID

Muschi likes this.
  3. Make a club. Bam there ya go

4. Add a flood check so that people can't spam / to reduce lag.

5. I haven’t read every comment but I just updated and it’d be nice if I could move the Pub chat all the way at the end, like to the right of the Tutor chat. It’d be nice to have that option instead of swiping to get to cc and tc.

Also, giving free speakers was dumb bc world chat is moving incredibly fast and now no one sees my pleas for dog mcs items. Smh.

6. You're still getting silenced for spamming tho ?

7. O THERES A STAR BUTTON. NEVER MIND. DISREGARD.
    But y’all should put speakers back. 7 days is unnecessarily long.

8. You’re able to unfollow chats! So if you don’t want to see The Pub, scroll all the way to the tabs section and unstar it.

9. We should have no speakers ever anymore because this is amazing

10. App is slow as h*ck now. Thanks

11. ATA, you have just proven that you would rather over moderate than tell people crying about nothing to just deal with it.

"The Pub Channel has been made for all social connection posts.

"The rules were setting state that the only type of post that is now banned in campus is role play, anything else wirhin the rules is otherwise fine."

This is you making moderation changes and increasing your workload simply to appease a minority of players who hate on an activity. You are now advocating that people should hate others simply for having different preferences. I want you to understand that this is not just you as a company being stupid, but also making your nature as a pandering company extremely obvious.

12. Is campus still used for looking for rs? Or is that pub?

13. ive unfollowed/unstarred Tc and pub chat I’m not in a club so each time someone posts on campus chat I see my pups old chats first

14. And you've also disabled the ability to unfollow campus. Excuse me for making an effort to adhere to your new, excruciatingly stupid rules. Either enable Campus to be unfollowed just like The Pub or undo this change entirely.

I'm already pissed at you making this change to appease people who hate for the sake of hate. To make it appear that you disapprove of how others use your app suggests you're better off simply killing the servers.

You can't control how others use your software and shouldn't try to moderate it. All you're doing is generating legitimate hatred for your company.

15. None of the chats are loading beyond what first shows when I open the app
    Plus I want to unstar campus.

Muschi likes this.
  16. My phone won't let me update :(

17. *wishing that someday carepacks and avatars are tradeable soon* 