Your Wall

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Muschi, Jun 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i keep it as is

2. I have been active on this app for 4-5 years (not continously) and I've been inactive for 8 months every time I go inactive. Then, last month I decided to clean up my wall to see the old posts of my friends or whatever memories and moments I had. I saw a lot of wall posts that my old friends had written, tried to message them if they can remember me because I want to reconnect with them but sadly, most of them are inactive and some doesn't remember me anymore. Just like kefo said, I wish we can see older posts without deleting anything just to go deeper -_- xD

Now, I kept some cute wall arts, "trusted trader" and posts from people that I don't want to forget
    So sad that I have lost friendships ;-; anyone wanna be friends with me? ;-;

3. Your walls are full of me till you won't have any walls anymore.

Trump builds walls, I destroy them

4. We get it, you like Latinas. Now hush!

5. scud

6. She's a Latina? I really thought she was white, but her selfie threw me off. I couldn't tell. It's like idk. I like all races though.

7. jaco you are sick

8. So who are you referencing as a scud here, because you seem to have the meaning confused.

9. you sound butthurt

10. I'm very sick in the head. But I'm very healthy everywhere else. Great combination, right?

11. No. Google the definition of scuff. I'm trying to help you learn English

12. i said scud tho

13. no you have very small wewe thats why you always butthurt

14. Two things, I meant scud* & that's still not genetically possible.

15. in your case yep

16. Were you neglected as a child?

17. sucks to suck mr jaco

18. Don’t knock it til u try it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.