A Habit That You Kept From Childhood?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by YourFavorite3, Jun 7, 2018.

1. A Habit That Stuck

I've got quite a few, but one in particular was talking to myself.

no im not crazy ?

I was an only child growing up, so I would vent to myself. For some reason, it just stuck with me & whenever I'm alone I sometimes stil talk to myself.

List yours below 

I have like a million ideas flowing through my brain, I'm sorry

2. i compulsively pick at my skin until it bleeds

3. yo same.

4. twinsies

5. Singing horribly in the shower ?

6. Finger nail clippers are a scam.

7. I've always been obssessed with keeping multiples of five, so now whenever I do something that involves an amount of some sort, it always has to a be a multiple of 5.

(Not really sure if that qualifies as a habit)

8. I judge people based on the shape of their ass

9. I'm feeling so attacked rn.

10. speaking of multiples of 5, the volume on anything ー television, radio, my laptop, my phone, et cetera ー NEEDS to be divisible by 5 or else i get anxious. it's to the point where i check the volume to make sure it is divisible by 5 as soon as i turn it on. no 26 or 31... it's 25 or 30, even though it makes zero distinction in the actual volume. i just can't concentrate knowing the volume isn't divisible by 5.

11. Fffs same

12. it annoys everyone :cry:

13. BUT 10 IS TOO QUIET, AND 15 IS TOO LOUD. 12 IS THE PERFECT VOLUME

15. When I'm upset at someone, I avoid eye contact with them.?

16. Paranoia tbh

17. samee :'( smh

18. when i was younger i used to have intense thoughts that someone lived in my heating/ac vent and after my showers i would cover the vent with a blanket or something so they wouldn't see me nakèd. i knew at the time it was irrational but i couldn't help but obsess over the possibility that there was someone in there :eek:

19. Whenever I get a mosquito bite I make a little X on it with my nails.

20. My sisters and I used to hold our breath when passing by cemeteries. We told each other that whoever took the first breath would be haunted by the ghosts of people buried there. I still hold my breath when passing by to this day.

There is a cemetery in town that is on a busy road with long stop lights. Sometimes, I drive around it with my sisters in the car while pretending to hold my breath just to watch them struggle. ??