Selfie Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ChristianAdams, Mar 27, 2016.

1. Someone go find my selfie and bump it so everyone can see how ugly I is.

2. He's just annoying at repeating himself and people bringing up something that's been put to rest repeatedly

3. It’s just frustrating to me that everyone’s saying I’m bashing people, you wouldn’t believe how much negative things people have said to me since the incident, the only person I said anything negative to was that one guy, because he harassed me on my wall. Other than that I don’t think anyone was “dumb” for not knowing. I also don’t understand why I’m sill having to explain myself because every time I come back on someone hates me all over again.

5. How do y'all find these old pictures to bump them. If they're more than 10 pages back, they're gone to me forever. I can't rummage through all that 

6. If you can't handle hate on the forums, get out. You're just going to make a mess out of yourself like you are now. Also..

"If I really had wanted to ​​******* someone which is weird af I wouldn’t of used a pic from the first page of tiny pic ??‍♀️"

To call someone "dumb", you don't need direct words. All you need is tone. If you've never heard of it, oof. You'll have a bad time tbh.

7. fansign?[/quote]

Why must you pretend to be someone you are not for attention? Let's be real. You were hoping someone wouldn't notice. And if someone does, you go, "heeey someone noticed my joke" and if you get negative attention (which is what you attract) you get all upset about it.

If you had been honest in the first place things would have turned out okay. [/quote]
    It was just a joke, you bashed me on here & on my wall... Why are you so outraged over me. If I really had wanted to ​​******* someone which is weird af I wouldn’t of used a pic from the first page of tiny pic ??‍♀️[/quote]

Love your tats and gauges

8. Can we put this drama to rest. It's not benefitting anyone.

9. i tapped the back button like a bunch of times til i felt like i was in the right place and then started looking through pages. found it. took me maybe a minute or two tops.

10. Let's face it. You're just magic 

11. AAAAHHHHHHH SO PURTY

12. Awww thanks hun

13. yeah let's go with that instead!

14. O pretty lady.. Hi ?

15. You ever just scroll through this post like

16. Yessss!!!

17. Waiting for you to post one still lol

18. This post is interesting thats for sure lol