Welcome, New Moderators!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, May 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Omy. That's a lot

2. Congratulations to all new mods ... Especially my friends Lustoverlove and Dragonlily...

3. Congrats to my bb i knew it and congrats to all new mods

4. Oof? Congrats k

5. 23 new mods? Wtf 

6. Wasn't there like sum new mods recently bruh

Wel whatever yo

Congratulations dudes!

7. YASSS CONGRATS DANI ILY K? #1 pupsie

8. Thank you!!?

9. Thank you thank you ?

10. Welcome to the team.. congratulations..

11. Aww so proud of my babies! 

12. Ty fave tut

13. Congrats to the new mods, now hopefully u can revert back to old rules of what people can post on world chat. If not doing something like that then not sure why u picked so many mods. If people are still allowed to spam campus with rp requests and asking for third party app information then what’s the point after all? Would be better off going the kaw route and having a wc just full of ads.

15. @inimical is NOT 6 months active how in the heck?! That’s is bs and so unfair. No noob is going to know the ins and outs of the game. Period. Ata just broke their own requirements. They said 6 months active.

16. Asking for rp isn’t silence-able. You of all people should know that ?

17. Congratulations to my Jersey babe

18. It should be though, was at one point after all. Just give them a thread where they can ask instead. Defeats the whole purpose of what they did introducting new players in it with there own message. What’s the point if it’s just gonna get spammed away by rp requests? Makes a lot probably not even read world chat. I get it times change and all that but what’s the point of 20 new mods when pretty much nothing is silencable? You can even bypass now as long as it’s not directed at anyone which is probably the only change I actually liked. That many mods aren’t even needed unless there is a change, really hoping there is one that’s why u picked so many. If not well congrats on the free speakers atleast. Won’t actually have to bother silencing anyone thanks to the current rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.