Best Club PRESIDENT Contest

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -_I_-4m-G0IN6-7o-CHILL-y0U-__-, May 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Since you are too stupid to understand, I definitely saw the link, it was just a nonsense post about some 6 sfw garbage. That is why I asked you again. You don’t seem to want to give a confrontation answer. You just keep dodging and tried passing off some bs post as an answer. How about you say it in the next post. Cuz if u aren’t then just say that. Hate seeing ppl like u still on the game who love talking about stuff they don’t know and then hide when the facts are asked.

2. I’m extremely confrontational. You’re just trying to get the thread locked with your passive aggressive arguing because you’re in a club whose members decided to hit me because of my choice of RS, and so I decided to hit back. You left a link directly to your account by posting on this thread, and you caught 7 dances, only because I wanted you to whine about it and get your other members’ attention. I’m at least two steps ahead of you on your best day buddy. See my status for details and don’t forget to vote for your favorite President on your way out of the thread. Thanks.

3. Two steps ahead of me? Should be about twenty since I barely play this game for one I didn’t know anything about you before I posted on this thread. I got on and went to forums and seen this and commented. You got all offended and danced me 7 times cuz of my opinion on this thread if u think I went to cc and was like oh my god I’m being danced my some strength build noob, then your wrong again I’m sure they would of been all over this thread laughing at that income as I was if they knew but I’m not bothered to even mention it. So you got hit because of your rs joining a sfw? I’m guessing that made you butthurt about it enough to start spouting off random bs about me being a pawn then? That is the only question I asked you, and after 5 posts you never even explained that. All you gave me was a bs link to a post about 6 sfw that I couldn’t give a damn about, and tell me that my club hit u because of who your rs is. That once again is them, has no reason or even anything to do with your comment about me being a pawn. Iv lost all interest in this whole thing, thought it was gonna be a fun thing to hear about how a person who hasn’t been but like once or twice in 8 months is a pawn to his club with some bs reasoning. All I got is some salty noob who is mad he got hit for having a rs in a sfw. No worries about me derailing the thread anymore. The only regret I have is that I waited to hear your response, had I known you were just some want to be strength build dancing noob who just spouts bs with no proof, then I wouldn’t of wasted my time.

4. Krytr is one of my best friends and definitely one of the best presidents in this game. Emi completely hit the nail on the head with this post. Not only am I proud to have Krytr as my president, but I am also proud to be her VP!

5. I vote for Knghtrider2017 he so caring he stop and check on me because I haven't been on today as much as I normally am and he stopped what he was a doing to check on me to see if I was okay I thought it was so sweet of him to worry about me thank you knghtrider2017 for being the awesome caring president

6. Sexyminx89 (jess) bc she a very sweet woman best club I been in

7. Sexyminx89 of Jess Paradise

8. I proudly agree ! We couldn't ask for a better president cause she's the best in and out.She literally helps everyone, makes sure everything's going on well on the club, she's the nicest person, i swear. She always wants the best for us. Despite her being busy ( working hard ) she's trying her best to catch up. I couldn't say anything bad about her.She has won our heart, trust and loyalty. We love her so much ?

9. Hi. I am Dwaipayan from the club THE SERENDIPITY. Well its ovious i am here to speak about my club president aria_s. First of all she took me in when no other established club would. She gave a home in the form of this club and made me feel at home too. She helped me grow. She infact did what she thought was good for me even if it did not benefit her. Arrogance is something u will find in most of the presidents but i dont think she is even aware of that word. She messes up at times like everyone else, but like all great human beings she accepts her mistakes and tries to rectify it. She is so humble that she did not even want to participate in this contest. But on our continous nagging she had to give in. And the best part about her is that not only does she help us here but also if she feels that there is something wrong with our real lives. She heps us through that too. She is the person i could have ever asked for. I am lucky that i got to meet her, know her and be her friend. Thank you.

11. Knightrider2017 from Lowriders inc is best president cause always on line and helping people get their stats up by volleying them or teaching them what's best for game like doing certain parties or which dorm members to upgrade etc

12. I vote for knghrider2017 he caring and kind and loving and silly and tough when you need him he was there with a listening ear and very helpful with the new player tells them what too put in to help there stats.????????????

13. The best club president is someone who guides and shows his member the right and good things to be done, he is someone who knows when his members are troubled and knows exactly how to make them feel better. He is someone who will make you feel like you belong in the group and that group isn't just a club to help you in your stats but a family that will help you in all your troubles, comfort you during gloomy times, make you feel protected from all dangers and threats, and share joys with you, he is the president that you can easily approach to discussed your troubles, joys, and opinions. He is someone who will make you feel that you matter, someone who knows your worth, and makes you feel wanted.

And I believe that president is our club president-- KNGHTRIDER2017. :)

14. I vote for KnightRider2017. I'm new to the game and I know he's willing to help me, and anyone else in his club, in any possible way he can. He is more than simply a club president... he is a mentor and a friend, and most of all he is a man who tries his absolute hardest for the members he has. Every day, he makes the effort to notice each member as they get on, and starts a conversation with them. He truly cares about how you are, and is so so welcoming and kindhearted. There are not enough words to explain all the ways that KnightRider is incredible and how KnightRider deserves to win this contest.

15. Even though I did not stay in this club, I believe that the best club president by far is KnightRider2017!! Even now that I’ve left, he still says hello whenever I get on and genuinely cares about the well-being of his members, whether they be current ones or past. He recruits constantly for his club so that they can do it all, and doesn’t get discouraged when things don’t go as expected right away. When we can’t finish a party of the day, he keeps spirits high and tries to bring in people to help, or finds another way to help his members reach their goals. He is selfless and kind in every way, and leaving this club was so hard because of him and the members he had helped become such great, amazing people. I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again, knightrider exudes every quality a great club president should have and more. He gives up on no one and never fails to give his all.

16. My pres spoils and protec her gorls 

17. I vote for KNGHTRIDER2017 he been very good he funny sweet caring resepful to all his members he helps them the best way he can he also volleys the low members that needs to be volley and he tells them what to put in to get there stats up

18. Lots of great entries. The nomination/voting portion of this contest is ending soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.