NOTHING IMPORTANT

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Vaneshka-theWitchinHQ, May 20, 2018.

1. im not famous, nor have higher stats in the game. but who cares?? i just wanna say whats in my mind here. so as you see this has noting to do with you 

i told you, its nothing important.

2. Clearly you’ve got nothing interesting going on in your mind.

3. Who’s famous? Is that a thing on this app or are you taking in general? ?what

4. It’sike the start of an intro but nothing happens.. tf you even saying

5. as i said im saying whats on my mind

6. Keep it in your mind

7. My mum is savage

8. whats the point of not letting it out?

9. and thats special about it :p

10. It’s all good just post your thoughts wherever u want too. Whether ppl like them or not they would of still read it anyway. Unless u are trying to be pimd famous, if that’s it then just quit while your ahead. The game is like 85% rp’ers now so having that huge percent know u wouldn’t be a plus The percentage was definitely made up in my head but after looking at world chat that’s about how much I feel like it is. If your into that kind of stuff then good luck with it. You gonna have a lot of competition lol

11. Like, is your mind full of air? Cause i see zero opinions here.

12. Instead of being famous on PIMD as a great person, can I be famous for hobbit washing their feet RP?

13. You are pointless

14. LOL, i just experimented and post here, so many closed minded people reacting with no sense at all. thanks to you guys, after playing here for two years, ive got discouraged.

i can post what i want, and you can too, just dont mind others business LOL