Best Club PRESIDENT Contest

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -_I_-4m-G0IN6-7o-CHILL-y0U-__-, May 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I vote for Knghtrider2017 he sweet careing kind loving to all of his members he's tough when he needs to be but most of all he let's us have fun and keeps the club going no matter what happens there's always a party going.i want to thank knghtrider for being a awesome president no matter what comes his way he's always on point with everyone and he funny and silly when he needs to be ????????????????

2. I vote for our club presidents _-Catz-_ and -Enelya-, from experience I can say they are amazing people. Thanks to Catz I have the stats I do today, he thought me how to upgrade when I was a noob and I'm not the only one. All the galaxy furniture and many more I have in my dorm came from me since I didn't know a lick about trading and didn't have a way to buy my own. He is constantly helping members by gifting, giving furniture or items they need, or advising on anything they need ranging from trading to upgrading to buying to just life advice, and lending out a hand when they get in trouble. He is extremely devoted to the club and is not afraid to get into sfw to defend one of us. He's always trading to buy us cats and only asks for boxes in exchange. His wife Nel is extremely kind and gentle, from the two she is always the first one to greet newcomers since I can remember, she made me feel very welcomed and loosened my fear (I have anxiety and am very shy around new people) and made me feel like family with her amazing sense of humor and hospitality. Together they are always ready to help out any members and are just fun people in general with their sense of humor and personality, and I'm very lucky to have them as our presidents, friends and family.

3. We love you Galaxy!!

4. I have been in a few clubs since I started and I have also ran my own club. But I nominate my prez lIlSnM_HerDisasterlIl.i have only been in this club for a little while but, he was real cool about me joining he also wasn't rude when asked if the club was full or not. He definitely diserves to be nominated.

5. The last day to vote your decision on Best President is Friday

13. Trump

14. I don’t, forums are just soooooo complicated. Please write me a detailed paragraph about how to do it. I will then read and study the paragraph. When that fails I will contact Apple support since ata will be too busy watching videos about ppl showing their dorms.

15. You should know better

16. I don’t, maybe more dances will help me know more. After all, all the cool strength builds dance pin.

17. This thread is for voting for the best club President... not for whining about getting farmed by me. Talk to your club about hits... not me and stay on topic. Please and thanks.

18. Oh yes 7 dances from you are totally worth whining about just thought it was funny to see a strength build dance. You keep mentioning my club though, care to explain why? I haven’t been the most active so unsure why it concerns you. Figured I’d ask you here since you seem to be one of those people to delete wall posts to avoid letting there be any evidence of talking. If u choose to avoid the question then I’m just gonna assume your one of those people who just shout out random things and then deny it when they ask for evidence.

19. Think before you speak

Whispers: Pssst... Page 5 = evidence.

20. You mean there is something in this thread other then several ppl from the same club all voting for their owner? Must of missed it, just like you missed answering my question. Why bring it up to me if u were just gonna not give any details or reasons about it when I asked? It’s not like you have to worry about hits from me, hell I haven’t hit anyone in months granted I barely log in, although atleast those 7 hits are more then iconic has ever given me. That’s to be expected though since they got halbe helping run the show there. Finally got me atleast a little interested in the game again, so be a sport and don’t let me down. I want to hear all about being a pawn and whatever else u got to say. Had u just said it to me earlier instead of deleting the wall post after u asked, then I wouldn’t have to be asking on this great thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.