Stalked

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -_I_-4m-G0IN6-7o-CHILL-y0U-__-, May 16, 2018.

1. The post you did after it

2. That wasn’t even directed specifically toward you, but to anyone, in general, who didn’t read earlier, that this subject is near and dear to my heart. I have good reasons for bringing the topic up. I just wanted to make that very clear.

3. Ah, misunderstood

4. It’s ok, old friend. ...Happens. Carry on.?

5. Yeah ?
    Not with alts though

6. Rs ,mags, A, barcode, iconic, if you got into sfw with any of those clubs you'll surely be stalked

7. That’s not exactly what I am talking about... but ooook thanks for that creepy warning.

8. There's a lot of scary stories on here ?
    Please be safe and cautious when you give out any information about yourself. It takes a long time to truly get to know someone well, and it takes even longer online.
    As Wolf said, don't hesitate to reach out to a Mod or to Support if you're being harrassed on the game.
    If you think you're being stalked in real life or you're concerned about your physical safety, contact your local law enforcement.
    Stay safe everyone! ??

9. LOL I REMEMBER HIM. wasn’t he the guy who stalked the selfie thread just to call every girl ugly on it and start arguments?

10. I really appreciate the current mods sharing their positive input in on this. I think all of us in the PIMD community working together as a whole can make it a safer and more fun environment.

11. My bad,but I'd avoid these clubs because I know they've all stalked their rivals

12. Are you telling me or the mods?

13. I'm telling everyone that read my previous post
    Also you're not winning your sfw or fw or showcase things ATA are the real winners

14. This is a thread about a little more than an in game farm war. I made another thread for that subject.

15. And that little in game farm war can lead to stalking I think I'm on topic

16. You cried after seeing him do dat or did you do somethin else?

17. That's true. It's currently happening rn over petty sfws, which I tried explaining were pointless.

But the club's you mentioned don't stalk as a whole. It's certain individuals and they're associates that actually do the stalking. I have a friend in Iconic, he isn't like dat. I have a friend and many "acquaintances" in A and Barcodes who aren't like dat. There's certain individuals and EVERY club who will stoop to dat level though... over a game.

18. They'll all use the information that was gathered from one person against their rivals and still ata are winning lol

19. If you think about it, we do have alot of creeps on this game. Even younger kids think it's okay to give out personal information. And boom, the creep can get a phone number-facebook or what address they live at. ?

20. What's really important us all the cat.fish on this game. They should be banned and ip address banned ASAP