Selfie Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ChristianAdams, Mar 27, 2016.

1. I post with my main, does that count

2. That was vague and kinda cryptic. Elaborate on what I supposedly did on an alt?

I didn’t talk to you until we met in the forums gc, so I don’t know what reason I’d have to make an alt and talk about you??
    Also, none of this came up while we were in the gc together so that’s a lil suspicious.

3.  I've argued with you on several accounts. If I recall correctly, you were banned before with the issue pertaining to this particular incident. The threads were deleted and the culprit was punished. We never "met" in the gc. You encountered me when I first became aware of forums and it's foul frequent visitors. I didn't mention much in the gc, yet you still claimed I asked for something that I didn't?

4. So pretty now tell me I’m a hippo k thxs ️

5. I’ve argued with you on serval accounts because you have a new one every week.
    What issue was I banned for?
    What threads and whom was punished?
    What am I claiming I asked you for?

:/ pls just say what you mean

6. Shaddup nerd

7. tldr roast me for something real or gtho

8. actually i got 1 sentence in and id love to know how im a ?fish when i literally just posted on this thread LOL

9. What in tf is that long ass novel i just read

10. u read it? can u summarize for me

11. You're not a lesbian if you were born a man. I'm sure you know this, but you act as if you don't

12. Is anything on you real after the gender change? Nothing is real about you. You're as fake as your personality. I'm not roasting you at all. I don't want to make you hate yourself even more than what everyone else... including yourself, already does. Get it now??

13. I tell you don't mention me and you'll be spared, yet here you still are

14. you’re a cute catfîsh,catfîsh me please ty

17. You’re one of the foul frequent visitor. You cant try and disassociate yourself 

18. Aphrodite ya lovely frequent visitor you

19. I'm not. You're one of the foul frequent visitors. Stop tryna group me in with you depressed adults. The ish you promote is utterly pathetic. No one wants your negative, biased opinion. Go listen to your knock off rappers, lol