Mods/Campus/PvP Hunts

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Mugen, May 8, 2018.

1. ily Telle :')

2. that's genuinely not possible lol

unless the 10-12mcs had a hell of a lot of tb and the 72 had literally none, they can't magically hit below their stat range

also, if you have an issus with a 72mcs hitting your club, how about not getting into sfw with a 72mcs?

no support to changing stat restrictions. im limited enough, ty.

3. tb and misc are factored into range, so irrelevant ass point. if you're within range you're within range. also, failing hits takes the exact same percentage of your bars regardless of the stat difference between you and the person you're trying to hit

dont wanna be hit, dont rs people in sfw

if you dont understand basic pvp mechanics, you have no business trying to argue about them

4. while we're at it:

mods are human. campus is always going to be gross and annoying. it's not the moderators, it's the demographic the game attracts.

"misc bonus leaderboard" bye! i keep my misc and tb #s private for a REASON, as do most farmers

"most parties leaderboard" like it's an accomplishment? like fairies need more reward for tapping repeat action? like it affects literally anything? gtho

"most dance wins leaderboard" y? so u can see who flashes cats the most? next.

the value lb is nice. it's a cute way for pups to show they love their tut, and nice bragging rights for both.

stat range reduction is ridiculous. it's already frustrating when someone provokes you knowing they're too small for you to hit. i have 6 alts in 6 ranges solely so i can hit all stat ranges. id need hundreds if i could only hit within half of my stats. there's a reason the range is implemented the way it is. don't wanna be hit by higher stats? grow. or - novel idea - how about not provoking people 6x your stats?

idc at all about the spinner. sounds like a lot of coding and ui work for something that affects nothing - not to mention further complicating the game for new users.

"cat cafe pro" wouldnt change a thing except changing flash times from 1 minute to 1 minute and 20 seconds with 15 minutes less time between parties. that is to say - it will double the hunt leaderboard collection #s and serve nobody besides b2b flash fairies. there's zero reason to drop multiple cats for one party as opposed to just doing two parties.

regeneration is fine exactly how it is. i dont want to have to re-pin someone every 2.5 minutes, thanks. nor do fairies want to log in every 30 mins to UL.

as always, support for pvp hunts. didnt read through your mechs though.

5. This is what i support. Balanced.

6. Oh hai ily2️

7. O yeah I didn't like anything that telle listed either.

But I want a dance and prank leaderboard next to the fight one.

8. i know this is late and i haven’t even skimmed through most of the pages, but i definitely agree with mods and moderator duties needing to be more visible.

to the mods: yes, we KNOW you have lives. that does not change the fact that overwhelmingly the moderators do not seem to be moderating effectively. this isn’t necessarily a problem of the mods themselves.

ATA should just flat out have more moderators and moderators that can be on at different times of day. moderators should be regularly on so many hours a day or accessible so many hours a day. it is a volunteer position, yes, but it is still a position of importance and responsibility. if you’re not able to meet the demands of being a mod, then you probably shouldn’t be a mod. period.

the other problem is that mods ARE NOT VISIBLE. there is no easily accessible list of moderators that i have been able to find, nor is there any easy way to see what mods are currently online. how are members, especially newer or more casual players, supposed to be able to contact mods about a problem if they can’t find them?

switching lanes to PVP: there’s nothing i can say besides the current system AS IT IS is simply not fair. of course it’s going to be “fair” in terms of the game’s eyes because it’s absolutely pay to win—they’re making money off of the imbalance.

no good game that i know has such an unbalanced system.

i know that pvp is pivotal to the game, but i feel like the system needs an overhaul in some way or another. the only advice currently given is “well, hit them back! have fun, it’s a game :)” but that’s hardly viable advice when you’re new or casual and have less than 100kcs and are being hit by folks over 10x your stats. in no way is that fair.

in this system, you walk on eggshells to not piss anyone off or become too visible because you’re small and can be easily farmed. there is no way to fight back yourself. you can’t even UPGRADE to fight back because all your money is being taken.

it needs to change or this game is going to fall apart into people who don’t care about the actual game mechanics (see; rpers and creepy people looking for hookups).

i actually really like the idea of only being able to freely pvp people within a certain stat range of each other. that way new players have a chance to learn and grow. perhaps you can opt in (like the pvp hunts—an idea i like as well) to be challenged or fought by higher/lower stats outside of the range for whatever reason someone would want to do that.

either way, i think an update of the system will make more people WANT to get involved with the pvp system than just afraid of it.

9. also this

10. Didn't even read cause unknown with the name legendary

11. you already got a reply from ata itself right?
    what's the point of bumping it now?

you should have asked for lock as soon as the purpose of the thread was done.

12. To get others to see and check out the ideas. Just cuz ata read it doesnt mean theyve made a decision after one person on the team read it.

13. The one person used 'we' that shows he was talking on the behalf of everyone.Do you expect all the devs to reply to you one by one?

14. Copy and paste answer is copy and paste. Also those ATA accounts are able to lock threads once they've answered OP. So if they didn't close the thread what's the problem with it being open still?