Mods/Campus/PvP Hunts

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Yaboku, May 8, 2018.

1. vash i would die for you

2. Like it was stated, no one can say the mods are useless or that no one is actually silencing anyone - it's just how it feels, but maybe that feeling is because the amount of mods needs to be increased to be proportionate to the new pimd population/speed of wc. It's not fair to ask them to dedicate all their pimd time to being a mod, i mean most of us are on here when we should be at work, it's meant to be an escape lol.

Kinda supports the bringing back the 'player has been silenced' too. If we're totally wrong about mods getting to a lot of the violations its a bit of reassurance.

3. 9.9/10 times I see mods in a forum post more than I would see them doing their job lol

It's just an easy achievement to get

It also helps if your bf / gf is a mod, that way they can share answers to mod questions and you can "recommend" them for mod.

Essentially you get unlimited speakers / a valued position / silencing power, and without getting hit ever because you're too inactive and/or care too little about your job to annoy anyone with silences

Nuff said.

4. Can you not like live for me??

5. you can't see a mod silencing people, there's no notification or whatever in place for it to even be possible to see them???? like do u want a mod to announce everytime they silence people personally? make a new forum post and post in wc? like.

and that being said... most times i see mods post in forums is when they are locking threads

:?

6. sometimes all you need is to have faith sister.

7. All good points. I support. The one that stands out most is making a cat pro due to the same things you pointed out. Great post ?

8. I fully support this 100% I had to ticket apes because mods are so scarce in WC now it’s unreal and yes they have RL to I know boo boo they get 50 speakers a day so they can be active in WC

And we all know that there are many types of players who blight the game either by :

Scamming people
    Asking for x rated pictures
    Farmers who only pick on soft targets to gain items by this I mean 5-10 MCS players picking on 500kcs-1.5MCS players who cannot hit back so end up giving away items they had to work for.

The part about the spinner should include free to open hunt boxes !

ATA you promised a longer cat party for which you tested twice so don’t be greedy and give us what you’ve promised  but knowing you like I do for going back on your word I won’t hold my breath

9. Oof nice thread nub  I support :’)

10. Thanks for commenting and I'm glad you guys have already started handling some or most of these issues. Hopefully some of these can come into play aswell then. :)

11. No they dont. they get like 5k speakers and can ask for more at anytime. and its not required that mods be active in wc. they DO have a quota for silences and will be contacted by ata if they dont meet that quota. and you can be 'active' in wc (silencing people or otherwise lurking) without posting in wc. ya dingus

12. You once had someone smaller than you in a club I was in kicked for hiring your very UP tutor ?

13. Exposed

14. Support!

I like the idea of pvp hunts, just think of how much carnage it would cause! 

15. Too many topics of op post that are very randomly poked at.
    Perhaps try one of the dozens of issues posted, and focus on one in a less messy manner.
    I.e. poking at volunteer mods is petty. Perhaps uninstall or send a ticket on a specified issue you have.

16. Ggwp

17. I'd hate to enlighten you in such a negative way, but a lot of times, people get wrongfully silenced, but when it's pointed out, y'all immediately side with them. For instance, one could be like, "I'm playing with my balls outside," and they could be talking about sports, but mods still silence them. It's all about the mindset of the mod sometimes, yet when this is brought to y'all attention, it's disregarded immediately most of the time. I am a victim of a dirty minded mod myself

18. That made me laugh way harder than it should have

19. I disagree to
    -state range (what’s the point in even having stats)
    -leaderboard (i care more about someone’s value then their stupid misc item bonus)
    -cat cafe pro party (just go crawl on LEGO go even thinking it let alone suggesting it.
    -regeneration (is perfect how it is allowing us all to have a life off the game for at least an hour unless you have no life and spam DNs)

So in Total

NO Support