4NIC8's Roasting Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by 4NIC8, Apr 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Can i have some, kii

2. Ignored af :'c i'll make my own popped corn

3. If you jump off a cliff, you'll never have to see me post ever again.

4. Nope.

5. Who won the roast ?

6. Jaco did. He's roasted af

7. So, "we don't have the video," turned out to be a lie. Lol, I'm watching you guys expose yourselves. You could've avoided people knowing about your sick tendencies, Jopo.

8. r/roastme

People who play an rp furniture collecting party hitting game can’t roast. But nice thread still I hope it actually gets good.

9. Does the game pixels really matter? if in the end all rpg games are about each player building their game to outplay other players

10. I'm in that same gc and jopo don't have that video..at least tell the truth jaco

11. I'd hate to do this to you... but I know someone posted it in the gc again. He does have said video. There are no allegations on my behalf. At least don't comment if you're basing it off of what he claims. Lol. My, my, my how they fall before me one by one. Such a lovely sight

12. then you know that jopo wasn't the person that posted the video...and I'm saying what I seen with my own eyes ..again at least tell the truth

13. If you saw for yourself in the gc then you saw yourself the person said "it was me that posted it not jopo" and then reposted it you dip shit 

14. The point is, you also have it. You lied about none of you having it. Then you lied and claimed dat I asked for it. When proven wrong several times, you bring others into the mix and use more lies. All you had to do was let me do me without getting involved, yet here you still are

15. I also have it? Do you have access to my phone? Pls tell me how you know this? Apparently me never having shared the video, somehow means I have it? Lol k.

I'm not the only one that remembers you asking for it.

You knew the truth and still claimed I had and shared the video even after the person who shared it said it was not me.

Quit your bullshít Jaco no one believes you anymore.

Find another way to try and taint my name other than these false accusations, which, as you yourself said, is against TOU.

So shut the fúck up ?

16. This is not roasting ^ see above 4999 comments childish behaviour be ashamed jacking op thread

17. ^ this is not roasting either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.