Everyone is awesome

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Minthe, Apr 28, 2018.

1. Here's the thing. It's like we're supposed to all act, think, dress, talk, etc the same. But.. no one is exactly the same.

Do you get frustrated when someone has a different opinion than you, or hates something that you like? It doesn't make your preferences less valuable, it actually increases your value as a human being experiencing life through your one and only view.

Every thing has so many varieties. Think of all the different types of flowers, or all The types of animals. You don't have to like them all, yet they are there for you to find which ones you do like. It's almost like earth is a gigantic museum!

It's good when people like different things. There is so much variety among people that you could get to know everyone and there will always be a new thing to learn from each person.

The point of all this is to discover what's out there, to find out what interests you. You can spend your time learning about those fun things, and meeting people who like those things too.

The thing that holds us back is we're scared not to fit in because we want to belong. We don't want to get criticised either. Find the courage to be your unique self. It's a step toward meeting those who you can truly belong with.

2. Awh, this is so sweet and encouraging. I love it. Thankyou for the kind words. <3

3. I think I will find the courage to be myself one day thanks to this post.

4. Pèdos are not awesome.

This cute tho

5. Too bad people take opinions as facts these days. Or get offended over different opinions.

Sounds nice and dandy until you get fired from your workplace because of stupidity.

6. Tru don’t drink coffee

7. This thread needs to die
    Every time I come into forums now i get the "Everything is awesome" song stuck in my head from the lego movie ????
    Pls help 

8. Oh no everything is awesome!!! Lol

9. Pls help yourself and tag along with this thread. You need sleep, eternity long

10. This thread would be like the first thread you'll ever wanna read when you wake up and start the day. With an awful lot of trolls, people who throws hate on you for their own personal fun and those who just believes on what they wanna believe and not consider someone's opinion/s, this makes it all less crappy imo.

11. oh my god i thought i was the only one

12. You can't be yourself?

13. This isn’t the Lego movie fool, even though the supposed group of heroes, were not awesome because 99% of em’ were captured

14. > everything is different
    > don't judge or name those differences or weigh them against your values
    > you must accept all differences because difference is inevitable

15. I'm never accepting pédophilia, kef.

16. Sarcasm.

17. Remember this:

You are unique

just like everybody else