@FakeHappy aka BAKA, LOL

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by 4NIC8, Apr 22, 2018.

1. THANK YOU for everything you've done. I appreciate all of your help and the fact that you never switched up on me. Not once did you act shady to try to fit in. You've always been your genuine self. We've had our ups and downs, yet you've kept it real with me, like I've kept it real with you. On this game full of professional haters, depressed, lonely adults and racists, I want to thank you for being a loyal friend. I might even visit someday to help your sister kick your ass, but thank you for everything you've done.

Oh, ask your friend if she wants to be a mother inna year or two

Unlike others on here, I've had friends I met on here for years. I won't make a thread about the others cause too many guys already tryna holla at dem and my one friend out here killing cupcakes n ish, lol. But, yea, your efforts and help is always appreciated by me.

If Cecily is a Latina, then I might cream her taco I'm joking :lol: But if she's your friend, I'll tolerate her cyber bullying, I guess. And tell all your friends I'll join the club again as soon as I'm outta sfw.

Your temporarily kindness, constant generosity and humble personality are great attributes to have. My favorite thing about you is how fast you annoy Jopo without even trying

I'm telling you this publicly, cause I'm the same way around everyone in public the way I'm with them in private. It's my vow to never be fake. Oh, and somebody told me you look like Donald Duck I guess that's all. Hope you're enjoying life.

-Sincerely

The one and only,

4NIC8 Da Great

2. ? There is a thing called PM's you know

3. This was cute ig. No support tho cuz i don't like fake happy.

4. this is cute

5. We're in the same club, love me for me, before you end up having Monsters Inc. rp and you'll be a human in this case

6. I'd like to know why you think every adult that disagree with you here is depressed jaco

7. Wow a nice thread from you, I’m shooketh
    They must be rubbing off on you

8. It's not all of you. Some of you are pretty cool. It's just the vast majority isn't

9. What?

10. Stupid comment. Lmao look how many appreciation treads there are. Nothing wrong with an appreciation thread.

11. make me an appreciation thread

12. Youre stupid, there is also nothing wrong with having an opinion

13. “ThErEs alsO nOthIng WrOng wiTh aN OpinIon” sigh

14. I did ?

15. More of a statement than an opinion.

16. Tbh tl;dr but like, it looks and seems like a cute letter. I appreciate this appreciation thread.

17. do you rp with them jaco

18. WOW I FUCKING HATE YOU, but I love you at the same time. I’m gonna go cry in the corner and hope Corri doesn’t beat me up