My Dream Girl/Guy

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by MountainGod, Apr 12, 2018.

1. Isn't this one common? :0

2. I dont watch anime, but I know plenty of girls irl who play video games and watch anime. Doesnt seem like too far fetched of a dream.

My dream guy is kind, motivated, and thinks Im absolutely hilarious like I do ;) (I am not... haha). He also has to be striving to live a healthy life style and have some major, attainable goals for his future.

3. It’s only a dream and have a slight percent that i may able to have one

4. How can you NOT find an anime + gamer girl on here? I meet them all the time, witches be everywhere..

5. He's delusional

6. I dont hv any specific dream guy that i want. But im straight too. Am i a weirdo? ?

7. Yep, lazy women everywhere.

8. My dream guy? Hmmm i want a guy who is mature enough to understand me and who is responsible. I dont a sweet guy.

9. :lol: Someone who'll put up with me

10. My dream girl.. she stays in my dreams. Out of reach. </3

11. I can be because I love both

12. Yo, I’m simple AF

I just want someone to handle my crazy äss mood swings, cuddle me, and tell me if I’m wrong but in the nicest nicest way possible.

Oh and someone who can calm my irrational anxiety...that’s not too much to ask for right?! ?

13. Lets just be honest, be Chris Hemsworth or Angela Zieglar and you'll have a place in my heart~♡

14. Same gorl

15. My dream man is someone who takes responsibility seriously and never ever cheats

16. The bar is so low

:(

17. Well I prefer my dream girl/guy showered and brushed their teeth daily but it's not necessary

18. So any guy

19. As long as they have a nice ass ? that’s all that matters oh and they have to be kinky too ?