@Females Any Opinions?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by 4NIC8, Apr 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How do y'all feel about situations like the one Tristan Thompson is in? I personally think the guy is an idiot with poor taste. Here's what you need to know before giving your opinions...

• He cheated with 3 different women.

• Khloe's much richer than him, but she'll likely get full custody and child support. Yes, she's pregnant with his baby.

• One of the women he had an affair with was is a stripper and he kissed her... now imagine where her mouth been and what it do.

• Another woman has a tape of them having sexual relations together and already exposed text messages AND SHE IS ALSO PREGNANT .

• The third one is already a mother herself, but was told by TRISTIAN that his relationship with Khloe is casual.

• Khloe moved out to Ohio, built a home there and sent all of her belongings there just to be with Tristian. She's due soon too and wanted to have her baby in Ohio cause Tristian plays for the Cavaliers.

• Just Monday they were all boo'ed up on Insta... I currently didn't care for it, but the story is so intriguing.

• She completely trusted him and now she could turn into a hoe after being so heartbroken... ok, I'm joking about the hoe part.

I'm only interested in this story, because I feel like if you have a good woman, who makes you home cooked meals, treats you right, stays loyal, and isn't using you... then you should always keep her happy and return the love, affection, and attention. You also gotta give her some good wood. I'm 40% joking about that last sentence. All opinions relating to the topic are welcome.

2. Just because someone's a stripper doesnt mean they're sleeping with everyone you dipshít

3. Well he cheated on his first baby mama with khloe soooooooooo

Wtf you gonna expect. Khloe is gonna change him ? Na 

4. imagine shaking another guys hand

5. Honestly stupid is what stupid does she should've known like pregnant or not

6. It's been confirmed that she's a head master... Keep your stupidity to yourself. Go derail your own threads

7. Hey, I wash my hands tho, so it's ok. Ain't no residue left...

8. Yea absolutely true...i too agree with you

9. Didn't know who tf that guy was, but from this thread he's obviously a fùckboy

10. Tristan wasn’t with his ex baby mama when he got together with Khloe. If I was Khloe, I would have regrets knowing he cheated on his ex before me and knew he was a player

11. Trash. ? he was also boo’d when he entered a game by his home side.

12. Nothing wrong with being a Player or with Side Chicks.

13. Gotta be honest about it tho. If you can get side bîtches by just being yourself it's great, but if u gotta deceive to achieve that then when it becomes wrong

15. WHAAAAT??? LOL please explain to me how that isn’t bad altogether? A side chick isn’t something any REAL man should have while in a relationship with someone. Why would it be okay to get with other females when your already (supposed to be) committed to someone?? I don’t understand that lmao I’m not sure if you meant while in a relationship, but I’m assuming here, so correct me if I’m wrong. I mightve misunderstood you, but if what you said meant what I thought, then that was the dumbest shih ive read all day today.

16. Who are these ppl

17. honestly tbh i was wondering the same thing

18. If you get played it is probably your fault. : (

19. nah, its the lack of commitment some people have that leads them to cheat or be a player

20. This is why you don't date a professional athlete tbh. ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.