My Apology To PoolBoy

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Lit48, Sep 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ginge, you kkk?

I'm chinese and go to an international school. No USA.

Communist? It means they have no power. They are ruled under government and may want to rebel against the government.

You farm Quagz, even if he apologizes? Re-read his posts you pussies.

I have already lost respect for most A51. In the early days, you guys were nice and highly respected. But now with the troll outbreak, they have invaded A51. Ginge and Pool, you guys are nothing but fat ass bullies. Re-read his first post. He is NOT arrogant. You may have blocked him and he would like to apologize by posting in the forums. Yet you call him arrogant? Look in the mirror. You are the one commanding for an apology and threatening to farm him if he doesn't give a proper one. Isn't three sorries from one person enough? You cannot change others opinions and you cannot threaten to farm them just because.  So I say either you stop acting all high and mighty and step off that rock you call a throne and treat Quagz nicely. 

2. Um I really didnt ask anyone for an apology. Quagz isn't blocked. And you clearly don't know what communism is. Is there anything correct in your post Chloe?

3. Nah. No need to correct. I'm studying democracy right now so I'm Not top percent knowing what Communism is. Know a bit of it though. 

4. Why oh why is this thread still going  how boring

5. Hey foot. 

6.  ikr? Some trolling bulkies march up to an apology thread. How nice.

7. *bullies.

Oh my fingers type too fast~!

8. If you really want to help quagz let the thread die that might help him, what ever there reasons for farming him are keeping him in the spotlight won't help and I'm sure they will eventually let him go on his way once they're satisfied

9. Another reason I hate the trolls in A51.

10. Yummmm footlongsammich, it's time for subway now

11. Apology thread revival A51 Ruins Lives

12. Old School. I had forgotten about this!!

13. Whoa!  Shout out to Nora and Sudo 

14. even back than ppl were making stupid jokes about subwaynot much has changed

15. Why are you bumping old posts

16. Omg
    The old pm background

17. Missing those days lol

18. ? I️ remember this

19. Moral of this thread:

Communism always falls

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.