Kcs

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by --courageous, Apr 10, 2018.

1. How can I get my ice higher

2. Ice freezes, it doesn’t get high. Unless you’re high

3. You know how to make thread but not stat. GG

4. The most important part of any snow-making system is the snow-making machine called a snow cannon or snow gun. A variety of designs are available, however most contain common elements including compressors, pumps, fans, and controls.

A central piece of the snow-making machine is the fan assembly. This part is responsible for converting the air/water mixture into tiny droplets and blowing it out onto the slope. It is similar to a typical portable house fan. It has a rotating propeller blade attached to a variable speed motor. Attached to the blades are curved vanes that direct the flow of air in a linear fashion. The fan is encased in an elongated steel duct that is open on both ends. As the blades of the fan move, air is drawn in from one side of the duct. This side is covered with a screen to prevent foreign objects from entering the assembly. The mechanisms controlling the main ingredients of the snow are located in the front, or discharge end, of the fan duct. This includes a water spray, compressed air pump, and a nucleating device. The nucleating device contains a reservoir filled with a nucleating agent. Water is pumped through this reservoir and the protein is incorporated.

During the snow-making process, the fan assembly is attached to a variety of pieces. To get water and air, hoses are hooked up to the fan assembly. These hoses are connected to a series of compressors and pumps that move air and water through pipes, up the mountain. To increase the coverage of the snow, the fan assembly is mounted on an oscillating stand, or yoke. Depending on the design, the placement of the yoke can be just off the ground or attached to a high tower. Levers may be connected to the yoke, which can adjust the angle at which snow exits the machine. A control box for the machine is typically located at the base of the yoke. This includes switches to operate things such as the water flow, fan rotation, and oscillation speed. The control box may be operated by a remote computer.

5. That's all I could gather and the rest is upto kefo senpai

6. You buy dorm mates

7. Wasn’t you the one who tried coming up in forums spamming threads on pointless crap.

So if you know how to spam threads, go to guides section and educate yourself

8. Aphrodite shut the fuc k up

9. She has a valid point

10. rood :cry:

11. LOL you can’t make me so good job. What’s the matter having a brain fart ?

12. Forums has been lovely without your preference, so please take yourself to the guide section as that will actually HELP YOU.

13. support ?

14. Lololol you're back

15. You're road

16. I laughed

17. Aphrodite leave me alone youfucking bitch

18. :lol:

19. Rude noobie