Re: Me

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by TheSagittarian, Mar 16, 2018.

1. Hi guys. I'm gonna wing this thread here because in the words of Aphrodite, the forumer:
    So yeah. I meant to write a thread like this a long time ago but haven't really gotten around to it because I'm so lazy. But I also wasn't sure if you new forumers would actually enjoy any of my 'content'.

So basically, I would do a basis of what I would write and go from there on some sort of notes app. But, again, here I am writing from the top of my head.

Anyways, back to what I was writing/"texting" about my thread I wanted to do, this will be it.

A long time ago, I used to do these stories type threads that were really meant for Fan-Fiction but I'm pretty okay-ish in terms of being an "Author".

I used to write something like these, in which you can check out for yourself and judge me accordingly:

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

If you don't wanna check them out, thats cool too. I'll just give a short description of what I did.

So basically, I made a small series that I never really finished because stuff happened. I dont remember. Rip.

I had used the older forumers who forumed in the forums before as characters in my stories and whatever they wanted me to put in it, I essentially and eventually did.

I know that a few current forumers and lurkers will remember me doing this such as Jopo and Crystal.

So here's my question:

Should I do something like this again or would I just be wasting my time?

TL;DR
    I DID A THING BACK THEN. DO I DO IT AGAIN?

This is a Flocc approved thread
    ?

2. Hi, looking for a volleyball!

3. YES I SUPPORT

DO A STORY OF ME PLEASE PLEASE

NOTICE ME

4. Cast me in her story too plz.
    As a side character.
    ily vice.️

5. Do it only if you want to do it m8 otherwise you might end up dropping it if you’re not 100% into it. Either way good luck!

6. And here we have another instance of perfect English by Gintoki ?
    Jk thanks dude.

7. Those pimd stories were pretty dope 

Also dammnnnn you still haven’t quit yet? Lol

8. O I didn't know you still played dude. ? I occasionally leave and come back. So it's a weird thing.

9. Bring Jopo the Wizard back ?

10. Do it again

11. Totally support looking for some spice in forums.

13. If you don't do it again, I will take it upon myself to personally send you a bag of feiry poop daily. Probably from a bull or a platypus. Ilysm Wyatt, gimme stories k

14. Interesting

15. I'm a noob so u prob don't care but support